Nail foils other than from

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
s2 and nail delights. can anyone recommend anywhere else that's got good selection, fast delivery and got quality nail foils . nail delights are out of stock on what i want every time i look and there is a problem with my account with s2 and i cant log in

Have you had a look at BliXz on Young nails uk? They are very good and last really well. Xx

i agree nail delights are always out of stock of lots of them, just found another website called sparkly-nails.co.uk, lots on there all in stock xx

i agree nail delights are always out of stock of lots of them, just found another website called sparkly-nails.co.uk, lots on there all in stock xx

Thanks i will take a look x

Be aware buying lots of foils from a new supplier maybe just get one or two as I've had some foils before any they have been rubbish and not grabbed to the CND Shellac

Hobby stores. In stamping/scrapbooking, and fabric area.

EBay have most of the designs that naildelight stock or try foilplay xx

Stix2 foils are good and very cheap. Great delivery/service too! x

im sorry girls, we have had some in today finally got our black lace back and some of the others in and the others are due in this week, we don't mean to be out of stock but we have had huge demand and keeping ontop of 1200 odd products can be hard

sorry

im sorry girls, we have had some in today finally got our black lace back and some of the others in and the others are due in this week, we don't mean to be out of stock but we have had huge demand and keeping ontop of 1200 odd products can be hard

sorry

argh!! the black lace was what i wanted but couldnt hold off anymore and placed my order monday!!

sorry its now in and gold lace we have been waiting so long for our supplier to let us have it :-(

no probs ill have to go without! i needed the camoflauge one so couldnt wait xxx

thanks for letting us know though x

Latest posts

Back