Nail magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlynails

Reaction score
hi guys i want to get a nail magazine ive heard you chat about a scratch one but where do i get it from and are there any others as i went into newspaper shop and they cant get it nor can wh smith please help xx

Beat me to it FI....but sometimes this can take a month or so before you get your mag:eek:.
You could just phone them and subscribe andyou will get the very next issue!! I think March's one is one not to be missed ;)

Oh something interesting in there Izzi??? :)

Yes you are better to call, I just get so used to doing everything online, I sometimes even have to msn my kids to come down for their dinner! :lol:

thanks guys is this the only way to get and is it the only magazine for nails ??

If you're in the UK you can subscribe to The Nail File for free.

The UK's only newspaper dedicated to nails features lots of step-by-steps, articles on new products and techniques, advice from the experts, and training news. Just email [email protected] to set up your free subscription and every issue will be posted to you.

Melissa x

thanks guys melissa what do i have to put in email just name address etc xx

Hi Girlynails

if you call Helen Forster at Scratch on 01959 547 000

she'll send you out a free sample of Scratch so you can check it out for yourself

thanks

Alex

is you subscribe to Scratch - you also get a twice yearly magazine on nail styles and fashion called - Gloss

the 2nd edition of Gloss is out with April Scratch and free to all subscribers - but can be bought by anyone else in April from the Scratch office- although get in quick as limited copies will be available

Latest posts

Back