Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just made a £150 order with CJP but it's colours I already have and monomer. They are doing nail files though so ordered 25 of those and Jemma confirmed she will be stocking all the essentials soon so hopefully I can order almost everything from CJP!

konad stamping plate 10 christmas theme.jpg

Feeling very Christmassy now my new festive stamping plate has arrived!
Konad plate number 10

:)

I do know what you mean, I am a sucker for packaging myself. I buy the salon sizes so I don't have them on display really, and my colours are all in a young nails organiser so I hopeeee they don't change them too much as they fit perfectly, I use a pump dispenser for my liquid and I got some really cute glass pots from poshtotty lol that I put my main colours in, But I see why they did cut costs on packaging, very small company just starting out. And their prices are fantastic. But I am excited for the new packaging :D
Glad I didn't come across as being up myself then! What dispenser do you use? I'm curious to get one as I either pour too much or too little monomer every time! I haven't mastered cjp yet; I think I was so conscious that I needed to work dry compared to CND and acrylink that I worked too dry! But looking at getting a pot of birthday suit and the master monomer to work on getting my cuticle blend better. X

Glad I didn't come across as being up myself then! What dispenser do you use? I'm curious to get one as I either pour too much or too little monomer every time! I haven't mastered cjp yet; I think I was so conscious that I needed to work dry compared to CND and acrylink that I worked too dry! But looking at getting a pot of birthday suit and the master monomer to work on getting my cuticle blend better. X
I have the Mensa pump from NSI, I've just made the switch to it and so far I'm liking it, are you in the CJP Facebook group? Some great live feeds on cuticle application as well as ratio xx

I have the Mensa pump from NSI, I've just made the switch to it and so far I'm liking it, are you in the CJP Facebook group? Some great live feeds on cuticle application as well as ratio xx
I also use a pump dispenser however I'd advise getting confident with the product before switching to the dispenser. I initially got a lot of acrylic left in my brush as I wasn't submerging the brush in enough monomer.

Yeah I'm on the fb group but I doubt you'll see me posting on there as my acrylics really aren't great!! I'm getting better, I've been watching all the videos on the group as well as Kim Tu's.. I think my issue is i learnt to think of it as cuticle "blending" so I try to blend the "seam" as if I was blending a tip!

Good point Ciderella, maybe I won't get a pump until I'm more confident- I just find I either pour too much or too little monomer every single time! X

Yeah I'm on the fb group but I doubt you'll see me posting on there as my acrylics really aren't great!! I'm getting better, I've been watching all the videos on the group as well as Kim Tu's.. I think my issue is i learnt to think of it as cuticle "blending" so I try to blend the "seam" as if I was blending a tip!

Good point Ciderella, maybe I won't get a pump until I'm more confident- I just find I either pour too much or too little monomer every single time! X
You could always get some pipettes to use in the mean time to measure out your monomer xx

Wow! Is this the bag Gelish sell? How is it so far I'm looking for a new bag I hate my roo case x

Yeah it's the Nail Harmony All That Jazz/Gelish trolley bag.
I love it, it's exactly what I wanted as it's 5 individual sections that you can strap together and put on a trolley thing, or just take the bags individually if you just want to use one or 2.

It's not huge, and I don't think you'd be able to fit a multitude of individual systems and kits, but for me doing natural nail manicure and gel polish, it's perfect!

Mega Black Friday splurge has arrived!

Gelish essentials kit
New 18g plus lP
3 Gelish colours.

Plus booked onto their gel polish conversion course in just over a weeks time!

Mega Black Friday splurge has arrived!

Gelish essentials kit
New 18g plus lP
3 Gelish colours.

Plus booked onto their gel polish conversion course in just over a weeks time!
Ohhh I was looking at the new 18G looks really nice - fancy xx

Ohhh I was looking at the new 18G looks really nice - fancy xx
I've recently just purchased a lamp from amazon as it's exactly the same as the gel bottle one without the price tag as I'm so fed up replacing my cnd one, I saw some raving videos on YouTube and in Facebook groups and thought I have nothing to lose really, I am so glad I did as it's brilliant (so far) this is the one I got https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0148GMKRW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Niceeeee choice I have both of them the k35 and k38 and loveeeeeeeee them x
I got K35 for me. The M3's a fellow nail tech's and she really can't wait.
Only problem is I hadn't anticipated the UK plug and now we have to wait till Monday to get a converter :mad::mad::mad::mad: And that's if we manage to find any in a shop here.
I have a travel one, but my friend is going to be so disappointed she can't use it straight away!

K38 will have to wait till next year!
But K35 is just brilliant! I think I'm in love! So much smoother than the crappy one I had bought off ebay ages ago!

I've recently just purchased a lamp from amazon as it's exactly the same as the gel bottle one without the price tag as I'm so fed up replacing my cnd one, I saw some raving videos on YouTube and in Facebook groups and thought I have nothing to lose really, I am so glad I did as it's brilliant (so far) this is the one I got https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0148GMKRW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
That's so funny you mention this lamp - Cheeka and I were talking about it the other day :p it looks really nice. I was looking at the INK lamp and really considered it for Black Friday, but I'm feeling sooo poor atm :(

What are you using it with?

That's so funny you mention this lamp - Cheeka and I were talking about it the other day :p it looks really nice. I was looking at the INK lamp and really considered it for Black Friday, but I'm feeling sooo poor atm :(

What are you using it with?
I'm using shellac, brisa and the gel bottle, it's so worth it for the price. I did so much research and I didn't really have a price limit, it was a tie between this and another one that was 3 times the price, so far I'm very happy

I just love getting crystals in the post [emoji7][emoji173]️
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1480933144.161632.jpg

Latest posts

Back