Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using shellac, brisa and the gel bottle, it's so worth it for the price. I did so much research and I didn't really have a price limit, it was a tie between this and another one that was 3 times the price, so far I'm very happy

I'm getting nail mail nail mail from a little faithy [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

I'm getting nail mail nail mail from a little faithy [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
❤️❤️❤️

We sooooo should of done nail mail girls secret santa lol ... next year?

Really not very exciting but this was my S2 order yesterday. Darent run out of either of these things esp over Christmas
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1480970465.105067.jpg

What sizes did u get

They're all SS5, SS7 and SS12.
I need a better chart to see the sizes as I always end up ordering tiny ones which I rarely use unless I'm filling a full crystal nail.

Glitter Nail Mail [emoji140][emoji92][emoji175]

I am skint this month and still haven't finished my Xmas shopping but can't stop shopping [emoji85] Had a big New Look order delivered this morning as well [emoji87]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481016091.767985.jpg

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

We sooooo should of done nail mail girls secret santa lol ... next year?
Oh yessss I'm up for this

They're all SS5, SS7 and SS12.
I need a better chart to see the sizes as I always end up ordering tiny ones which I rarely use unless I'm filling a full crystal nail.
I always order the wrong sizes does my swede in!!

Girls our nail mail thread is over 2k

Got about 22 Glitterarty glitters arriving this week

8 arrived & were so beautiful that the other 14 fell into my basket! All fine enough to work well over gel polish & some beaut colours for Christmas.

Oh & 4000 waxing spatulas, but thats not exciting :( xx

My emicons have gone :(

And I personally blame you for 98% of those purchases Coco
Me?!!!! I've been good for so long now I feel like that wilted lettuce syndrome again

I'm just doing a colour wheel and I'll post it once I've finished it but it does look pretty on a few I've done so far
Thats a great idea I need to do something to organize all the polish I have

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481112970.166929.jpg

More Black Friday purchases. The lamp isn't mine but it's so nice to look at when it's all new and shiny!

Omg note to self if you shop in Aldi do not enter Sainsbury's lol I had one of them smaller trolleys and it wasn't even full and it came to £65!!
What a joke

Latest posts

Back