Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 199041View attachment 199042View attachment 199043View attachment 199045View attachment 199046

Here's my colours but my Nsi ones are mixed in there too. If there's any you fancy let me know and I'll tell you the colours X
ahhhhh I love them all! I'm gonna get all of the CJP powders and deffo the size 12 brush! Have you had any feedback from your clients that have had them on a few days, any problems etc? I can't get over the filing they just need a little tickle with a dura and they are done!

[QUbOTE="CocoAllure, post: 2519815, member: 109218"]Which files did u get
Outblack & glossing buffer
Boomerang was out of stock

I love that peeps on here care which files I got lol

I didn't think anyone in the world cares which files I got :)[/QUOTE]

Out of interest do you know if the hotshots were back in stock when you ordered?! Didn't have them in my last order.... But they did have these babies [emoji7][emoji7]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468089017.155131.jpg

Yay got some nail mail today :)

Nail Artisan Jumbo stamper and some of my MoYou order

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 30
Do you use any of the CND additives? (I was looking at some today and came across some swatches of Desert Chameleon from the Open Road collection) and it could just be me but it looks very similar to patina buckle...

I love additives I've got a lady this week and I'm using additives with her but she wants neons not the dark colours

[QUbOTE="CocoAllure, post: 2519815, member: 109218"]Which files did u get
Outblack & glossing buffer
Boomerang was out of stock

I love that peeps on here care which files I got lol

I didn't think anyone in the world cares which files I got :)[/QUOTE]

Well after trial and error I've now learnt that some of my files weren't lasting and I've moved over to other brands lol but the only ones I would buy CND would be
Boomerang glossing and outblack which they seem to never have in stock

Last edited:
I want to get that, I'm sure it will be popular ;)
The geek starter pack is only £9.99 and comes with black knight polish, rectangular stamper and a scraper thing

Nope no ones been interested lol

I've bought mine for my daughter and the I needed the stuff in the kit anyway :) there are a lot of young children around me who have their nails painted and LOVE emojis so maybe I will make use of it then hopefully :)

I love additives I've got a lady this week and I'm using additives with her but she wants neons not the dark colours
Ohhh ok, you must post when you have done it.

I just ordered that additive and patina buckle so I can compare :D

First stamping order arrived [emoji119] I can't wait to get started.. Lots of practising to do [emoji122][emoji16]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468315106.938497.jpg

Yay, my delivery just arrived. :) only a few basic bits but just wanted to share. Lol

Attachments

• 20160712_103339.jpg
    20160712_103339.jpg
    815.5 KB · Views: 111
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468430039.957538.jpg
me today! Well really the post was my brush case and Curette but got to bring home my kit from my beginners L&P course! Time to practice all evening for the client tomorrow [emoji87]

ahhhhh I love them all! I'm gonna get all of the CJP powders and deffo the size 12 brush! Have you had any feedback from your clients that have had them on a few days, any problems etc? I can't get over the filing they just need a little tickle with a dura and they are done!
Clients are loving them and prefer them to Nsi. One of my clients impartiality hard on hers due to her job and she said there is no lifting and they feel great.
I gut the size 2 and 8 brush but it's smaller than my Nsi Royal precision

Clients are loving them and prefer them to Nsi. One of my clients impartiality hard on hers due to her job and she said there is no lifting and they feel great.
I gut the size 2 and 8 brush but it's smaller than my Nsi Royal precision
I did my first full day just using them yesterday and they are superb! I think I have the full collection now apart from marshmallow as its out of stock :( , I just ordered some jellos and more brushes as I want the whole set lol!
Soaked my nails off last night ready to do a CJP set, trouble is I just can't decide what colours to use! I'm so glad I followed your advice on this system ... it really is beautiful. I've used a lot of products in 10 years and I must say this is at the top! I can't praise this system enough. I highly recommend everyone atleast trying their trial kit! It will be the best £10 you have spent.

Nail mail today
Yayy! Disney day!

Attachments

• 1468490319763.jpg
    1468490319763.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 89
I did my first full day just using them yesterday and they are superb! I think I have the full collection now apart from marshmallow as its out of stock :( , I just ordered some jellos and more brushes as I want the whole set lol!
Soaked my nails off last night ready to do a CJP set, trouble is I just can't decide what colours to use! I'm so glad I followed your advice on this system ... it really is beautiful. I've used a lot of products in 10 years and I must say this is at the top! I can't praise this system enough. I highly recommend everyone atleast trying their trial kit! It will be the best £10 you have spent.
Just found this site from this thread, how beautiful are the brushes with the beads in. are they good quality? I'm doing a nail tech course soon and will get some bits from here. The glitters look amazing, just about to order cracked Ice, skittles and vintage dreams x

Some MoYou London and Born Pretty nail mail :)
Sorry about the terrible pic

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 36
Nail mail today
Yayy! Disney day!

Are these the Loja BBF plates? Colour me jealous - the ones I've had my eyes on (including a Little Mermaid one I spy in your stash!) have been out of stock for weeks. I simply must have the one with the Disney Castle before heading off to Orlando! ;) :)

Just found this site from this thread, how beautiful are the brushes with the beads in. are they good quality? I'm doing a nail tech course soon and will get some bits from here. The glitters look amazing, just about to order cracked Ice, skittles and vintage dreams x
You won't regret it! The brushes are lovely to work with especially around the cuticle, all the glitters are gorgeous, everyday I seem to go back on the site and order something! Lol yesterday I put in 3 orders as I couldn't resist! Make sure you try the trial kits, it really is a beautiful product, I've never known acrylic to file as smooth as this does x

Latest posts

Back