Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I agree, postage in general seem to have gone up recently, it rly puts me off just ordering things to trial though, time to order the Lecente chromes and make my own rose gold I think! :)

The Akzentz gel play glitz is soooo gorgeous well worth paying the postage, you do get next day [emoji403]

Oh shaddap you, I'm sat here with a glass of wine, catching up on I'm a celeb, totally ready to spend money I really shouldnt spend! :D

Bronstar, where are these from? I have lost my Christmas plate!! [emoji33]
Oh no that's terrible! I think they are pretty much sold out everywhere (they keep popping back and forth between in and out of stock), however I saw a post in Nail Artisan the other day that she has them on Pre order as they are arriving next week if I'm not mistaken (seems they sell out as quickly as they come in) :)

I'm broke
No money for any nail stuff until next week [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

The Akzentz gel play glitz is soooo gorgeous well worth paying the postage, you do get next day [emoji403]
Got mine today and I have to agree with you, they are simply stunning! I don't have anything like it and omg the application is wonderful. So glad I got the big pots, but I can see me running out of them too .... I've done on every client so far today!! My best purchase by far in the past couple of months (excluding CJP of course :D)

Got mine today and I have to agree with you, they are simply stunning! I don't have anything like it and omg the application is wonderful. So glad I got the big pots, but I can see me running out of them too .... I've done on every client so far today!! My best purchase by far in the past couple of months (excluding CJP of course :D)
Emma have you uploaded pics anywhere? I might get them for myself. I know they're smooth but I thought they looked 'bitty' in the video.

Ok, I'm gonna have to get them now, anything else from the Hazel Dixon store that is worth trying? Since I'm gonna have to pay the postage might as well make the most out of it! :D

Emma have you uploaded pics anywhere? I might get them for myself. I know they're smooth but I thought they looked 'bitty' in the video.
I will do mine later with each colour and send you, they have little flakies in them which would make them seem bitty but they smooth out, I also did them in 2 thin coats rather than one for complete coverage and when the top coat is on it's just perfect, Honestly they are to dieeeee for. I'm a very very happy nail tech today lol. I hateeeeee chrome so this was perfect for me ❤️

Just noticed so came back to edit Carol has some fab pics of it on Facebook xx

Ok, I'm gonna have to get them now, anything else from the Hazel Dixon store that is worth trying? Since I'm gonna have to pay the postage might as well make the most out of it! :D
I love the glitter me gel, you can add all your loose glitter to it and it makes a lovely glitter polish! You won't regret it you are going to loveeeeee the gel play glitz xx

Haha told you they were to die for, glad it's just not me that's swooning over Gel Play Glitz [emoji173]️

I love the glitter me gel, you can add all your loose glitter to it and it makes a lovely glitter polish! You won't regret it you are going to loveeeeee the gel play glitz xx

Can you use glitter me for nail art designs?
I was looking to get some gel play in the glitter range but if it does the same then that'll be awesome..

Her nail jewellery is meant to be good and obviously bling on and I love the matte topcoat it's lovely

Can you use glitter me for nail art designs?
I was looking to get some gel play in the glitter range but if it does the same then that'll be awesome..
Hmmm not tried that I can't see why not tho, but use the very fine glitters ☺️

pffffff I hate that Akzentz in Greece don't have all these in stock now. They are bringing everything in in December, including Bling on and Glitz
So unhappy :(
But at least it helps me save for Black Friday. Speaking of which, do you know if Ink London are making any offers?

Ohhh look what just arrived! Can't believe how fast that was :)

RenderedContent-5F702623-2D54-44B7-A5B9-B5804E4244AD.JPG

pffffff I hate that Akzentz in Greece don't have all these in stock now. They are bringing everything in in December, including Bling on and Glitz
So unhappy :(
But at least it helps me save for Black Friday. Speaking of which, do you know if Ink London are making any offers?
Ohhh I hope they are - even though I'm feeling decidedly poor ATM :oops: but if they are in definitely buying :p

Latest posts

Back