Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg note to self if you shop in Aldi do not enter Sainsbury's lol I had one of them smaller trolleys and it wasn't even full and it came to £65!!
What a joke
Tescos is nearly as bad

I was doing scan as you shop and the running total was £38 and Id only done the fruit & veg![emoji33]

Am I the only one who doesn't understand why I order from Amazon and it takes over a month?!?

Am I the only one who doesn't understand why I order from Amazon and it takes over a month?!?

It really depends on where the item(s) are coming from, but there's always a delivery estimate within the listing.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481395714.840771.jpg

Wahay I got some nail mail from my little faithy [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

Tescos is nearly as bad

I was doing scan as you shop and the running total was £38 and Id only done the fruit & veg![emoji33]

I done a food shop the next day in Aldi and I got sooooo much and it came to £120!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481460242.095127.jpg

I've got a client wanting a specific design and faithy done me the mix for the glitter I need and she let me try the gold chrome

Ordered some more acrylic powders to try, including clear of course so I can encapsulate glitter for my Christmas nails :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481544419.666800.jpg

Last Black Friday purchases. Can't wait to try them tomorrow!

Does anybody know how long young nails delivery takes? Ordered last night and I haven't had a dispatch email, this is my second order so I can't remember how long it took before. I also emailed last night and they didn't reply x

Right, I've just ordered the master cjp sample kit, I'm rather excited as I've heard so many good things about it. [emoji4]

Does anybody know how long young nails delivery takes? Ordered last night and I haven't had a dispatch email, this is my second order so I can't remember how long it took before. I also emailed last night and they didn't reply x
I didn't get an email either but they were quick!

Young Nails deliver very quickly

Stocked up on powders, can't wait to try cover blush :rolleyes: they sent me an 85g White and I only paid for a 45g ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    794.9 KB · Views: 38
I'm all stocked up on the unexciting necessary stuff.
Also got 10 Glam and Glits acrylic powders and love them so much I ordered another 22!!
Chameleon flakes which are lush and my favourite purchase is my Atwood Mean Green football bit. I'm no longer dreading rebalances, actually can't wait to do them now.
Literally filed down my nail in about a minute with no heat whatsoever and my nails are thin. Thank you Faithy [emoji8]

I'm all stocked up on the unexciting necessary stuff.
Also got 10 Glam and Glits acrylic powders and love them so much I ordered another 22!!
Chameleon flakes which are lush and my favourite purchase is my Atwood Mean Green football bit. I'm no longer dreading rebalances, actually can't wait to do them now.
Literally filed down my nail in about a minute with no heat whatsoever and my nails are thin. Thank you Faithy [emoji8]
#teammeangreen Best nail purchase ever!

So I tried Glam and Glits and they are stunning! Got some of the caviar bead ones, glitter, diamond and also mood ones.

Also got the Dadi Lotion which I love and have been using it in myself as a body lotion too.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481897280.775247.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481897347.455878.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481897406.995918.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481897467.737521.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481897519.191163.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481897613.414796.jpg

Latest posts

Back