Nail polish any tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma26

Reaction score
could i just ask how you geeks clean up your smile line and round the cutile when doing a french and normal polish please

Orangewood stick cotton wool and varnish remover :) x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I use a stiff nail art brush dipped in acetone. I've seen in other posts that Gigi highly recommends using Nail Fresh (CND), especially for smile lines. Got some on order to try out x

Nail Fresh for sure. Does a much cleaner job than remover and doesn't make the polish go sticky. also great for removing any polish from skin and around the cuticle line if it is not perfect. Never smears. Use on a brush just dampened with the product and not wringing wet.

I know I could not clean upto a perfect smile line with cotton wool wound round an orangewod stick.

i have done it with orange stick and cotton wool but dont like this method i find it very messy and sticky like geeg and find i cant clean the cuticle area good enough will try the scrubfresh also do you know what dashing diva is ? sorry for all the questions theres just so much to learn and so many great products ! so confusing lol

i have done it with orange stick and cotton wool but dont like this method i find it very messy and sticky like geeg and find i cant clean the cuticle area good enough will try the scrubfresh also do you know what dashing diva is ? sorry for all the questions theres just so much to learn and so many great products ! so confusing lol

NOT Scrub Fresh .... NAIL Fresh

oh ok thanks lol dont know why i said scrub fresh!

Latest posts

Back