Nail table lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamdoll

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me where i can get the table lamps that a lot of chines people use, the ones that sort of have a metal shade? And if anyone uses them, can you confirm for me that they are good? I really need a good bright lamp as it is very dark in the area i work and the lamp i use at the moment has big areas of shade,bbut then it is just a normal desk lamp.

Do you have a pic ? X

Hiya, I use these lights at my nail salon. Their cheap, looks good and the light is bright enough to see everything. I brought 10 of these guys and so far so good.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399148553847.jpg
    1399148553847.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 443
Those lamps KH2468 recommended look great for the price. The Glamcor lamps we use are the ultimate for all kinds of beauty work but they are not desktop lamps and they are considerably more expensive.

Hiya, I use these lights at my nail salon. Their cheap, looks good and the light is bright enough to see everything. I brought 10 of these guys and so far so good.

I use a lamp similar to this too, mine sits just below eye level so it's nice and close over the clients hands but you can have a conversation over the lamp and it doesnt interfere. It gives a nice dispersion of light over the working area rather than the other ones that can be somewhat like spot lights.

:)

I have this one ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399207202.968529.jpg

But am changing it for this one ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399207227.160078.jpg

I have one like in Steph's second picture, I think it was called Slimline daylight lamp? It's amazing! So bright, no shadows, and can be positioned below the eye level, so my eyes don't hurt anymore like with other lamp I had (some sort of magnifying lamp) when the light hits you in the eyes. It was quite expensive, but so worth it! Oh, and I like that it's got a desk clamp so doesn't take space on the table.

I have the one in Steph's second picture too. Highly recommended x

I also like Steph41's second pic. Is it an LED one though? Would it affect UV polish during application and also the bottle sitting nearby or held in your hand during application?

http://uk.daylightcompany.com/product/35107/
I've just attached the link for the Daylight slimline lamp.
You can get it cheaper through other companies especially if you wait for VAT free days.
I've been using it for about a year now and it hasn't caused any problems with the CND Shellac that I use x

That's great to hear Angelcake. I'm looking at getting one too.

These look great I might purchase one tomorrow :)

Latest posts

Back