Nail tech wanted for my nails... please..? (Perth, Aus)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorrineC

Reaction score
Hiya Guys,

I am based in Perth, Australia and am wondering if ANYONE knows a great tech around here that can do my nails for me. I know I sound really lazy but I am sooooo busy I just have no time to spend doing my own.. I have tried so many salons around Perth only to go home and cry and soak them off because they are so disgusting. It is soo hard to find a nail tech who really takes pride in their work and puts real passion into it like I feel I do.

Thanks geeks, Corrine xoxo

now if you had said HARTLEPOOL i could have accomadated ya flower

I hear you Hunny.. I have the same problem here..
we could meet half way across the nulla /?? lol

Good luck i hope you find someone..
Why don't you try the aussie sight.. nailtips.. there might be someone on there.
I am off soon to have my nails done with Carl Anderson ( nailzoo).... He is gong to show me the new alolve system in action.. can't wait.
Take care
<Mel

I hear you Hunny.. I have the same problem here..
we could meet half way across the nulla /?? lol

Good luck i hope you find someone..
Why don't you try the aussie sight.. nailtips.. there might be someone on there.
I am off soon to have my nails done with Carl Anderson ( nailzoo).... He is gong to show me the new alolve system in action.. can't wait.
Take care
<Mel
Aw Mel, lucky you! You will love the Avolve, i am still having great results with it. I wish I was there and he could do mine too!!! I will have to come for holiday..
Haha would love to meet 1/2 way across, only prob, it'd be so hot there, acrylic would set in an instant! haha lol..
x

Hi Corrinne,
Try ringing Leita @ Creative Nail Academy in Osborne Park. She and the team of EA's have just come back from QLD from the latest update. Andrew has just arrived back from setting up the Phillapines CND Academy as is looking to refresh his client base here in Perth.

Thanks so so much for all the info guys!! xx

Latest posts

Back