Nailclass in being a geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sassy #1 said:
OMG samantha that is the funniest thing I've seen I am PMSL, ROFL , you have me in stitches!! Especially when you read Lucia's post that follows, it makes it even funnier.

ps it makes GMG look like he's doing a Les Dawson Mother in Law gag
pps is sending messages like that to your hubby the secret of your success of such a happy marriage!?
ppps - still laughing, I had the crappest day ever yesterday and you have really made me laugh, you're the best therapy ever!

Well Sassy I am thrilled that I made you PYSL!! I am laughing now but still don't get why it changes... I shall write something else now and it is bloody good job I didn't write anything seriously rude!!! BTW GMG has told me that only moderators can see what I have written but I am convinced that you could all see it... :confused:

Mrs Geek said:
Well Sassy I am thrilled that I made you PYSL!! I am laughing now but still don't get why it changes... I shall write something else now and it is bloody good job I didn't write anything seriously rude!!! BTW GMG has told me that only moderators can see what I have written but I am convinced that you could all see it... :confused:

Can anyone else see this?

Thats what it says now lol
But when I press reply with quote it lists the first post sam wrote weird

hmmm. Ive screwed something up.

Going to have to look into this. It is kind of funny though!

well you should see what it says now!!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Mrs Geek said:
well you should see what it says now!!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Lmao Have you been on the wine Samantha :D

OMG...LMAO...Samantha ...i bet GMG raced home for that...my tummy hurts from laughing so much. xxx

I thought you lot had gone mad when i was reading these threads i thought what are they going on about, just gone back to the begining and looked again was puzzling myself, couldnt think what i had written that was so funny , not normally known for my sense of humour.

Samantha what are you doing hun pmsl.x

this is just so funny...........oh you two get a room lmfao...........but hey aint love grand xxxxx

Lellipop said:
Lmao Have you been on the wine Samantha :D

no vino lellipop - not for about 4 weeks now!!! Just Sam said no one could see it but I knew you guys could so I thought I would write something amusing!!! xx

Mrs Geek said:
no vino lellipop - not for about 4 weeks now!!! Just Sam said no one could see it but I knew you guys could so I thought I would write something amusing!!! xx

Well lets hope you carry out your message :eek:

OMG it's got even funnier overnight. Lucia, the message has changed a few times in that first post, the one I was referring to in my thread that then mentioned you, was when it said "you suck".

Now it just looks like GMG is writing love letters TO HIMSELF!!

It's strange though because if you try and reply with a quote from that first post it comes up with the original one Sam wrote about Gigi's book.

Mrs Geek said:
OK, what is going on??? I clicked that note pad on GMG's thread coz I didn't understand what it was - wrote 'you suck' to my husband because that is the kind of pleaseant message I write to the man I love.... and now it has appeared as the thread.... what did I do??? I am a tad :o :o now!!!!
Brilliant!!!PMSL :lol: looks even funnier now sam is writing his own love notes!just dont change it again because then it will look like we have all lost the plot...nothing new there then :eek: :biggrin:

I would love to be on the list for this book too. I am a new Geek.

Would really LOVE to get my hands on a copy too. Cant wait now . . . . gonna be fab :D

I would just like to thank you to Gigi and Samantha, Its a pleasure to know you both :hug: You have made my year :hug:

What if this isn't the que????

I would LOVE a copy, but as another aussie asked...can we order from here???
I cant wait to read it!!!

LOL Mars

Marslie Smits said:
What if this isn't the que????

I would LOVE a copy, but as another aussie asked...can we order from here???
I cant wait to read it!!!

LOL Mars

Hi Marslie - hope you are well!! Of course Aussies can order but we would have to add postage!! Don't know what that will be but I don´t think much! :hug:

G'day....

No worries mate....as they say.... just add it on!!

When is it available Sam?
Good to hear from you.

Love
Mars

Can I Just ask, im about to complete Creative training and note that you are a Grand Master, which is where I want to be, is this the best training around??
Marslie Smits said:
G'day....

No worries mate....as they say.... just add it on!!

When is it available Sam?
Good to hear from you.

Love
Mars

This book sounds fab, but... where do we get it from?? and whens it out?

Latest posts

Back