Nailclass in being a geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2254
nailclass_thumb.jpg

I just have preliminary word that NailClass by our own Gigi Rouse (Geeg) will be getting launched very soon. In fact, it will be available for purchase first in the new GeekMart (possibly as soon as the end of next week) ;)

Afterwards, the book will go on general release to select locations - but remember that you and you alone can be the first on your block with NailClass. The cool thing too is that the first 100 will be signed by Gigi too.

Watch this space :)

That is excellent news Sam,

the book cover looks wonderful and spiral bound yipee, i am first in line for this wonderful book.
x

Ooh yes! I'm going to sulk big time if i don't manage to get a signed one though!! lol!

OOh cant wait Sam ... Ill keep my plastic friend next to the pc ... I mean my credit card you foul minded people! :wink2:
Seriously, cant wait!

LOL I cant wait.............. oh and a signed copy would deffo go down a treat her too xxx

yep same here too ... cant wait .... shall sulk and stamp if I miss it lol

is this the queue? are we camping like getting ready for the sales? ;)

Jo xxx

Jo. said:
yep same here too ... cant wait .... shall sulk and stamp if I miss it lol

is this the queue? are we camping like getting ready for the sales? ;)

Jo xxx

Ok If this is a queue count me as Jumped in (I better be able to order this from Oz) And another one who will stamp her feet if I miss out on the signed copies LOL

Looks like Gigi needs to get scribbling LoL

I have my tent, and a flask of coffeee so am dug into the queue as well!!! I just have to get a signed copy......

woohooo it's almost here, can't wait :biggrin: Can I bribe you with 100 geekmolian doughnuts? :biggrin:

Count me in that queue too!

Hey

Yep me too!

Me toooooooooo!:cry:
suey said:
Ooh yes! I'm going to sulk big time if i don't manage to get a signed one though!! lol![/QUO TE]

Ditto
Won't miss this one............

XX J XX

count me in too,

Also can't wait for this book. The front cover looks amazing, and I love the Spiral binding! Very Classy.

Hope this counts as the 1st 100, cos I'm in!

hey , I want one too.

I'm sitting here poised with my credit card at the ready. xxxx

I want one too....please xx

Hurray the dream is now a reality... Can't wait :hug: :Love: :hug:
To have it in my hands

Latest posts

Back