Nailclass in being a geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh if this is the list for a copy, especially a signed copy, count me in please!

Erm, was assuming that the signed copy list would be first-come-first-served when the book actually became available to buy.
Can someone clarify if that's the case or if we need to put our name down now?

Can I be added to the list please?

Many thanks

LindaC

there ya go Geeg, enough copies pre sold for you to start volume 2 for us :wink2: :biggrin: (waits for a clip round the ear from Geeg for even mentioning it :lol: )

Will this book be good for someone who has only just started out, ive just passed my VTCT manicure/pedicure coures and cant wait to go on to do nail enhancements

Looking forward to recieving my copy. It can't come quick enough!! Congrats to you Gigi, it looks like a top seller evan before it's on sale!! :biggrin:

The book is for anyone at any level.

My credit card is all excited so we can't upset her by not using her lol

make a credit cards day and let me be one of the first

lol xxxx

I hope that i'm in the book que from the first time it was even mentioned :biggrin: I did ask to be put on the list then. I can't wait to get it .

Ruby :biggrin:

Hope im not to late to join the queue! :hug:

just in case i miss the day its released to us, im putting my name down now!

this is one not o be missed.
liza x

Is there an update yet cos I am off on hols soon and really dont want to miss this!

Nice Avetar Mama - I'll have a copy too please!!!

Hope im not too late in joining the queue for this book! I always end up just missing out on a good deal! Please dont let me miss out on this one!

Is this where I sign up?

Love

Debbie xxx

Ohhhh, me too please!!!!

Hey Samantha I bet you get your copy signed!!!!LOL!!!! :wink2:

Put me down too pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Don't want to miss out on getting my hands on a signed copy.
Place me on the list too pleses.

OK, what is going on??? I clicked that note pad on GMG's thread coz I didn't understand what it was - wrote 'you suck' to my husband because that is the kind of pleaseant message I write to the man I love.... and now it has appeared as the thread.... what did I do??? I am a tad :o :o now!!!!

OMG samantha that is the funniest thing I've seen I am PMSL, ROFL , you have me in stitches!! Especially when you read Lucia's post that follows, it makes it even funnier.

ps it makes GMG look like he's doing a Les Dawson Mother in Law gag
pps is sending messages like that to your hubby the secret of your success of such a happy marriage!?
ppps - still laughing, I had the crappest day ever yesterday and you have really made me laugh, you're the best therapy ever!

Mrs Geek said:
OK, what is going on??? I clicked that note pad on GMG's thread coz I didn't understand what it was - wrote 'you suck' to my husband because that is the kind of pleaseant message I write to the man I love.... and now it has appeared as the thread.... what did I do??? I am a tad :o :o now!!!!

I did read though the posts earlier today and did wonder who had put "you suck" lmao Well Samantha it will teach you not to mess lol.
Its just lucky you didn't put something more personal if you get my drift :D

Lmao Samantha. It's gonna look a bit odd to any geeks who haven't been on for a while, there'll be some very confused people wondering why we all want a copy.

Latest posts

Back