Nails at Home - Nail Harmony UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayleigh86

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for anyone with information on this company i have emailed the lady (Bev Rose ) and she has sent me some information but i'm just looking for anyone that may have done any of these courses and any feedback they can give me as i want to make sure that i choose the best course in my area. I have no experiance and looking to become a nail technician as a complete career change if anyone can advice me this would be great.
Thank You xx

Bev Rose is a geek and a lovely lady!

I am not sure how many geeks on here will have been on her courses with Hand & Nail Harmony UK now she is a Master Educator with them, but if you don't get any info here you could always check out the Nail Harmony UnitedKingdom page of Facebook.

I have done all of nail harmonys courses (Gelish, Reveal and Fusion) and they are brilliant. Really good educators and back up too. I've also trained with Bev and she was great...I'd highly recommend them.

Puffle thanks for that which one did you do first? sorry bout the questions lol

I did them all in that order, gelish, reveal then fusion. This was after I trained elsewhere which turned out to be a big mistake, so I retrained with them. I really wish I'd gone straight with them, but hey ho! Gelish has been amazing for me, I'm having to turn new clients away at the moment as I just can't fit them in! Hope that helps. x

I have done a manicure course with them in London and it was excellent. Really passionate about nails and lovely people.

Hi,
I'm here - this is about me lol

Please feel free to ask on the Nail Harmony Facebook page too Kayleigh about our training.

I think it's good that you are researching correctly, I just wish lots more people would when looking to start into nails. I know I wish I had done way back when I started.

You know my email and where I am if you need any further info on you training.
I have not responded earlier to this thread, as I seem to be having some diffficulty getting to to this site, which is odd, as every other site on the internet I go on with no problems.

Good luck in which ever course/Company you decide to go on. xxx

Hi,

I highly recommend Bev Rose for your training, I have done several training sessions with Bev one being my Gelish and the other being my Reveal Gel one-to-one, Bev is very patient and makes sure you get all you need out of a days training....one word....FAB!!! XX

Hi, I had my training with Bev Rose. I was a complete novice and not the easiest person to teach, she is profesional, very patient and an exceptional nail tech. Bev was my nail tech for 2/3 years and I never had anything but fabulous nails and wonderful nail art. I would reccomend Bev Rose without hesitation to anyone for all aspects of training.
I started with acrylic. I now live in Norfolk and will travel back to Lincolnshire for further training, that's how good she is!!!
SHE IS A CREDIT TO NAIL HARMONY!!!!!
Hope this helps you x

Hi

I have just done 3 courses with Bev and the first thing to note is she is a working tech so keeping her hand in and upto date on all things nails, she's been a tech for 7 yrs and there's not alot she doesnt know about nails and she's deeply passionate about her job.

The courses are well structured and Harmony is without doubt a fabulous product but Bev is a fabulous teacher, you wont feel patronised or rushed or silly because you dont get it 1st time! she makes you feel confident is very supportive and steers a steady ship till you get there and with Bev you will get there. Its money well spent and you walk away confident you have the skills to do it yourself Overall I can't fault her, the courses or Harmony as a product.

Your be in very safe hands with Bev

xxxx

hi
ive trained twice with beverley rose and both times were great, shes always there if i need to ask her advice or need any help even now months on.
i would highly recomend her and the great service from harmony x

Hi Kayleigh, I've just trained with Bev in Gel, I have been a liquid and powder tech since 2005 and have always shied away from Gel but felt that the Reveal Gel was what I'd been looking for. I was right, it's a first class product and Bev's training is everything it should be. She's got endless patience a keen eye and knows how to adjust her teaching style to match her students.
I also had a chance to play with the liquid and powder while I was there (fusion) I loved it so much that I sold all my NSI products and am using the money raised to buy the Harmony range.
So to answer your question:biggrin: she's a great teacher, it's a fantastic product and I think you'll find the course, products and teacher give great value for money.:hug:

Wow!
Thank you all for your kind words about my training skills & Harmony products.

I hope you get sorted soon Kayleigh x

Id love to do training with Nail Harmony but havent got a reply yet! Sorry to hijack the thread but is there any way I can get some info Bev on courses in the North West? Ive tried emailing Emma Prescott, phoning her and also emailing the head of education (Ive forgotten her name!) Ive heard nothing, hoping you can help :)

Id love to do training with Nail Harmony but havent got a reply yet! Sorry to hijack the thread but is there any way I can get some info Bev on courses in the North West? Ive tried emailing Emma Prescott, phoning her and also emailing the head of education (Ive forgotten her name!) Ive heard nothing, hoping you can help :)

Call our head office on 0800 014 8300 or email me at [email protected] and I will pass it on for you x

This thread is making me want to travel way out of area just to have Bev teach me Gelish! How far are you from Soton? lol! I could make a mini break out of it :D

This thread is making me want to travel way out of area just to have Bev teach me Gelish! How far are you from Soton? lol! I could make a mini break out of it :D

I'm near Boston Lincs x

Hmm, 188 miles away. Ahh, that's nothing, mini break it is! :D

Latest posts

Back