Nails | Colleen Clark Hits Half A Million Views

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to do a awards speech.

"I just can't believe this I'm I'm I'm just speachless.I can't thank you all enough,I would firstly like to thank SG HQ,my geek friends,my family,friend and last but not least my manager.You my people made this happen.It's very special that you see ME in this way and my thread being such an inspiration to you all (wipes fake tears from eyes hands trembling).Thank you all.If it wasn't for you all this would not have happened." (thinks in head you have hurd what you wanted to hear now give me my damn award so I can get off this stage)

Right on a serious note Thank you all very much.I Honistly didn't think it would be this popular lol.

Thank you xxx

way to go Coleen - Love & Respect from all of us at Sweet Squared xoxox:Love::Love::Love:

Thank you very much xoxoxoxo :Love::Love::Love:Back at ya x

I look on salon geek everyday (well several times a day lol), and if I only have time for a quick peek this is always the thread I open first, love it! In fact I think ive only ever seen it slip to page 2 once and within an hour it was bumped back up there :)

Good job!

Well that's me off to settle down for a lot of reading !!!! I'm ashamed to admit I've passed it by often wondering what lay beneath the title but never stopping off to take notice!!!

This failure I'm about to rectify! I may be gone some time!

I thank you in excited anticipation of a fandabbydozie thread.

Claire xx

Well that's me off to settle down for a lot of reading !!!! I'm ashamed to admit I've passed it by often wondering what lay beneath the title but never stopping off to take notice!!!

This failure I'm about to rectify! I may be gone some time!

I thank you in excited anticipation of a fandabbydozie thread.

Claire xx
I bet you're still reading it lol. It's a fab look/read :)

Thread read update ...... I'm currently on page 11 of I think we'll over 3 hundred!!! Long way to go yet ! X

It's a great thread Colleen. Congratulations! X

Woohoo! I love the thread. I having enjoyed showing off my own nails & also go on it to look for inspiration & new trends. well done xx

Latest posts

Back