Nails | Colleen Clark Hits Half A Million Views

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
If we needed any proof that Salon Geek was the place to be, one of our own geeks, Colleen Clark, has provided it. Her thread, entitled "What Nails You Sporting Today?" has been a geeky hit and is edging pretty damn close to half a million views.

There's no doubt that our community is a special one and the success of Colleen's thread proves that not only is Salon Geek an essential tool for literally millions of therapists out there, it's also testament to the global domination of nails and our love for them.

"I wanted to start a thread that was nail based for newbees and oldbees to be able to post pics of their nails for all to see and share tricks of the trade and different applications," says Colleen. "It's also inspiration for people who can't start albums if they don't have a computer (like myself). I'm so glad it has done so well and that it's been a massive help to others and that you apreciate it so much."

Make no mistake, we do appreciate it. There are some serious warm and fuzzy feelings at Salon Geek HQ today.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• AvatarUploadedBySalonGeek copy.jpg
    AvatarUploadedBySalonGeek copy.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 653
Well done Colleen - I must admit, that thread is additive! :)

Well done colleen that's brilliant! love that thread, I check it constantly!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Well done Collen. I love looking at all the fab nails on that thread. I also look through it often.:biggrin:

Very cool. I love that thread, it's very inspirational!

great job Colleen, :) luv u. x:Love:

Thank you very much salon geek HQ lovely Lil piece.

Thank you ladies I'm glad you like my thread.

Xxx

Congratulations, Coleen!! Xx

Last edited:
It is a fantastic thread for inspiration, well done Colleen. :biggrin:

I think it is a thread that I never see coming to an end. A great idea and so many of us get such inspiration when we view it. Well done for starting it Colleen :)

I love viewing your thread :)

Ahh it's a thread I'm sure many of us have contributed to many times and after spotting another's posted design we've then gone on to try that design too.
A fantastic thread with fantastic pics :)
Well done Colleen for starting this amazing thread, long may it continue :)

It's one of my faves. :Love:

But don't tell Colleen. I think she's getting to be a bit of a Nail Diva.

My favourite thread by far. I look at all the newest additions daily lol. Had lots of ideas from this thread too its fab.

xxx

Lol Tammie! You ain't even been back a week and already at it!
Well done, Colleen! It IS a very cool thread that I'm heavily addicted to :)

Well done. It's a fantastic thread that I constantly look at for inspiration.

Thank you very much.

LMFAO I think I may be a nail diva in the making lol not quite there yet but I must say I have been banging on about my polishing lately and how good it is lol x

My favourite thread :) in fact I was on my phone looking at the latest pictures and thought ill have to sign in as few hearts need to be given because its great to see the amazing work, then signed in and seen this!
How fabulous Coleen and thankyou for starting such a wonderful thread x xx

way to go Coleen - Love & Respect from all of us at Sweet Squared xoxox:Love::Love::Love:

Latest posts

Back