Nails help


New Member
I have been getting gel nails for 4 years now but lately the skin on my fingers are starting to burn while the gel is getting cured. My skin is hard, red and has white dots, on some areas the skin in so dry and keeps peeling off in small patches. Do I have uv burns or something? What do I do and how do I treat it?

Try regular polish instead of gel. Might be allergic to it.

But first go the doctor


Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like an allergic reaction. Your GP can refer you to a dermatologist for allergy testing if it’s very bad.