Nails in the Mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryony

British Aussie Geek
Reaction score
Have you seen todays Daily Mail??

Check out pages 38-39 for some excellent 3D nail art :green: :green: :green: .

Is this their way of making up for the scare-mongering story of recent weeks?
Would be nice to have similar coverage on a proper write up of the good points of the industry.......

P.S. I like the bit about 'can take up to 5 hours' - it took me 7 hours just to do P&W on my 3rd day of my FDFC :o - LOL! Think i have some way to yet before I attempt something like these examples!

Cooooolll!!!!! After reading your posting, I went and bought the Mail just to have a look. They're amazing!! She's very very talented I must say. The only thing which I noticed was that you could see the real nail quite a bit at the sides on some of the designs, so presumably they were just put on for the camera. Anyway it didn't detract from the designs!!! :D

I've just emailed my hubby to get me a copy on his way home! Luv him! I'm dying to see it now! xxx

can someone scan it on here for us all to see ?!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease

The nails are fab-u-lous :D

My friend spotted them whilst we were at lunch at work today (in fun ol' sainsburys)...certainly got everyone talking and asking me questions about the beauty and wonder of nails :D

I will photograph the pages (i dont have a scanner!!!) and post em up later :hug:

xxxxx

just read this, and texted my ex :| who is bringing my son home to see if he can get me a mail .. he he .. cause I havent seen it and I am too nosie for me own good now .. he he :D

Popped to the 24hr store late last night just to get a copy of the Mail (how sad am I) :rolleyes:
The work featured is by Sam Biddle an Ez Flow Master educator.
To see more of her work (and in my opinion her better work) go here http://www.theoutsidein.co.uk/
There is also a stunning pic called 'love Charm' which I think won the photographic competition at Gmex (someone correct me if Im wrong).
What a talent!.

I was on an ezflow course a few weeks ago and Sam Biddle was there aswell, the 3d stuff she does is absolutley amazing, she had made minature roses, butterflys & liquorish allsorts (!) out of acrylic and had them on different themed nail tips, to say they had the 'wow' factor would be an understatement. she runs courses in this too which i definatley want to go on after christmas.

I met Sam at the Excel show in September, and I have to say that her work is quite astounding. She is an extremely "talonted" lady !!!

LOL Well I am not surpised ............... she is a Geek afterall...................
Her work is pretty fab and she is a fab Lady too..................

Latest posts

Back