Nails on Nail Trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Han*

Reaction score
Hi Guys am looking for some feedback on a nail I did today am trying to get my nail course finished now as I have been doing it way to long now, I'm sorry the pics are not very clear my camera is rubbish. Any feed back would be great.

xxx

Attachments

• apex resized net.JPG
    apex resized net.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 857
  • thickness resized net.JPG
    thickness resized net.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 254
  • front1 resized web.JPG
    front1 resized web.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 183
  • front2 resized net.JPG
    front2 resized net.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 869
That's a nice looking nail Hannah :D

Length 4 - I like that length personally, not too long and not too short.

Shape 4 - The shape looks inconsistent from one side to the other on the front view shots but on the apex shot you can see it must have been the angle the photo was taken, in which case the shape is good.

Sidewalls and edges 3 - Nice straight sidewall but can't see the free edge well enough to rate it.

Apex Placement 2 - It looks as if the apex is placed too high and the arch is too high for the nail, I would have personally preferred less product and a slightly softer more subtle apex.

Smile Line 4 - I'm assuming you applied and blended a natural tip? If so then it's great :D

hth's a bit

That's a nice looking nail Hannah :D
Thank you hun

Length 4 - I like that length personally, not too long and not too short.

Shape 4 - The shape looks inconsistent from one side to the other on the front view shots but on the apex shot you can see it must have been the angle the photo was taken, in which case the shape is good.

Sidewalls and edges 3 - Nice straight sidewall but can't see the free edge well enough to rate it.

Apex Placement 2 - It looks as if the apex is placed too high and the arch is too high for the nail, I would have personally preferred less product and a slightly softer more subtle apex.
Thank you for that hun I will remeber for next time!

Smile Line 4 - I'm assuming you applied and blended a natural tip? If so then it's great :D
Thanx hun!

hth's a bit

Thanx for help sandi and taking the time too look :)

xx:hug:

i to agree with sandi in that the apex placement looks abit to high.not a problem that cant be fixed easy enough though.i also think the final finish of the nail looks very nice and smooth.great work.:)

Looking good to me,
cant offer any critique as Valenciannails has covered every angle and point and is far more experienced than me hun :hug:

looks nice hannah,
i think youre line of light is out because your apex is too high, thus making a big hump to shine light over,
just use less product like sandi said, but overall its a lovely nail
do another one with less product in zone 2 and then post again
well done x

Latest posts

Back