Nails Plus Beauty (Akztenz Gel)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a problem with nails plus beauty. I have left a message today on Karen's answerphone, no reply. Ordered online and sent an email, but it bounced.

I know Nails Plus Beauty was opening again today after Christmas/new year....I have just sent a test email via the contact us link and its sent fine and not bounced.

Thanks for reply. I have re-sent email and it has worked. I have run out of gel, so am hoping to receive order soon.

Just an update to say that i rang and spoke to Karen...she has had a terrible time cos her comp crashed completely...so she didn't have access to any orders done via the site or any emails....so all orders done via phone have been sent but orders done via the site will be delayed.

I have just heard that the site is now back and running fine and she is able to get online....but still cant get her emails....so orders via the site are fine...emails are not...if you need her i would reccomend ringing her and leaving a message, she will call you back

I cant imagine how awful it would be to loose everything like that...not just business but personal stuff....lets hope they are able to retrieve everything...:hug:

Last edited:
Just an update to say that i rang and spoke to Karen...she has had a terrible time cos her comp crashed completely...so she didn't have access to any orders done via the site or any emails....so all orders done via phone have been sent but orders done via the site will be delayed.

I have just heard that the site is now back and running fine and she is able to get online....

I cant imagine how awful it would be to loose everything like that...not just business but personal stuff....lets hope they are able to retrieve everything...:hug:

Thankyou Angie for letting us know. I too placed a small order online...fingers crossed it wasn't lost.xx

Latest posts

Back