Nails | Sweet Squared Invite You To The Event Of The Year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Holy hot news! Sweet Squared have finally released the invite to one of the most exciting dates in a nail techs calendar. If you’re into anything CND, or indeed anything nails, then this is the event for you. Anyone remember the last Event? Do you remember when they unveiled CND Shellac, for the first time, to a room breathless with excitement? Expect more of that. Lots more.

Tickets are now available for The Event which takes place on Sunday 28th April and Monday 29th April 2012 at the DeVere Village Hotel in Headingly, Leeds. The two day nail-fest will be jammed packed special guest stars, mind-blowing education and cocktails and dancing at The Square Awards. Oh, and there will also be an exclusive new product launch and we all know how exciting new innovations are from the CND team.

So, get yourself to Welcome - Sweet Squared for tickets and information but hurry…these hot tickets won’t last long.

Until then…geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-03 at 10.11.30.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-01-03 at 10.11.30.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
I wish I lived closer! :cry:

I wish I lived closer! :cry:

Deanosnana you don't need to leave near Leeds. We have a great station 4 miles from the hotel... You have 4 months to plan. JUST DO IT!!! :hug:

Booked my ticket and hotel last night. So excited :Love:

Vicki x

All booked this morning! This will be the first Event for me and I am so excited! Shouldn't really have spent this money but I've been waiting for The Event for so long I just couldn't miss out!

Ticket booked, flight booked, hotel booked.
Wahoooo can't wait!

Deanosnana you don't need to leave near Leeds. We have a great station 4 miles from the hotel... You have 4 months to plan. JUST DO IT!!! :hug:

But I'm not a flyer...I'd have to leave NOW to get there in time. :wink2:

all booked and cannot wait xx

I sooo want / NEEEEED to come .... Oh my ! :D

But I'm not a flyer...I'd have to leave NOW to get there in time. :wink2:

Oh bless you - well yes - I guess boats do take longer... but we could still figure it out!! ;)

I so want to come to this, I was green with envy reading all the threads on here during the last "event".
I just dropped a mega hint to my husband, well actually it wasn't a hint it was far more direct!! after all it is my 50th birthday in April :biggrin:

My only question for you lovely ladies is.....are you all going alone, I don't know anyone locally and although it wouldn't bother me in the slightess during the day at the master classes etc. I'm a little worried about being billy no mates at the evening do.

Anyone going from near Maidstone, Kent and looking for a buddy??

Also looking at booking the hotel do I book sunday & monday night? Is there an itinerary as to what is going on on what day/time?

Sorry, havent been this excited in a long time!!

H xx

I so want to come to this, I was green with envy reading all the threads on here during the last "event".
I just dropped a mega hint to my husband, well actually it wasn't a hint it was far more direct!! after all it is my 50th birthday in April :biggrin:

My only question for you lovely ladies is.....are you all going alone, I don't know anyone locally and although it wouldn't bother me in the slightess during the day at the master classes etc. I'm a little worried about being billy no mates at the evening do.

Anyone going from near Maidstone, Kent and looking for a buddy??

Also looking at booking the hotel do I book sunday & monday night? Is there an itinerary as to what is going on on what day/time?

Sorry, havent been this excited in a long time!!

H xx

I think most of us are going alone so don't worry! I don't know anyone but I'm just so excited about it!

wooo hooooo

see you there:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: xx

Is it true that all Ticket booked?:rolleyes:

Are partners able to come to the party on the Sunday night, I know last time you could buy them a ticket just for the party but can't see anything about that this time?

ok - question now answered on the other thread - £15 for tickets for partners.

Just booked my hotel and the prices must have gone up as I was over £200 for 2 nights, and there are no twin or single rooms left. I phoned the hotel 3 times to see if there were preferential rates available but after being cut off, then advised to phone back and select the option for block bookings to then be told to phone the central reservation number I gave up and booked online, but if anyone does know if there are cheaper rates please let us know. Thanks

Latest posts

Back