Nails | Sweet Squared Invite You To The Event Of The Year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just booked my hotel and the prices must have gone up as I was over £200 for 2 nights, and there are no twin or single rooms left. I phoned the hotel 3 times to see if there were preferential rates available but after being cut off, then advised to phone back and select the option for block bookings to then be told to phone the central reservation number I gave up and booked online, but if anyone does know if there are cheaper rates please let us know. Thanks

Hiya

I have just booked mine this afternoon - you need to call the central reservations and say you want to book the Village in Leeds - tel number is 0844 980 0220 - if you mention that you are on the Sweet Squared Event then you should get the rooms for £69.00 a night - the guy on the phone was really helpful - name of Jo. I got all this info from Kelly Somers at Sweet Squared. They just took a £25.00 deposit - rest to pay at the time - hope this helps! :lol:

Last edited:
Just another thought - I think Sweet Squared have reserved a block of rooms so if you didn't mention them that may be why there are no single or twin rooms left. Maybe worth checking.

Just booked my hotel and the prices must have gone up as I was over £200 for 2 nights, and there are no twin or single rooms left. I phoned the hotel 3 times to see if there were preferential rates available but after being cut off, then advised to phone back and select the option for block bookings to then be told to phone the central reservation number I gave up and booked online, but if anyone does know if there are cheaper rates please let us know. Thanks

FYI -

We have agreed special hotel rates for delegates attending THE Event.
• With The Village Hotel – twin/double is £79 for Sat the 27th and £69 for Sunday the 28th of April – delegates have to book using 0844 980 0220 and quoting Sweet Suquared.

• With Weetwood Hall – single is £69 for and double is £79 - (per room per night 27 or 28th) – phone number 0113 230 6000 and just need to mention that they are attending Sweet Squared Event 3.0 – there are no other specific discount code for them to quote...

3rd hotel option is Premier Inn near Leeds/Bradford Airport.
Address: Victoria Avenue, Yeadon, Nr Leeds, West Yorkshire LS19 7AW

About 5 miles from the Village Hotel
Please follow link:
http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/...emier inn leeds bradford airport|match|e|plid

They have twin and double rooms with day rate of £29 if booked online (rates much higher if booked through reception desk).

Again Hope this Helps!

At present plenty of rooms available.

Last edited:
FYI -

• With The Village Hotel – twin/double is £79 for Sat the 27th and £69 for Sunday the 28th of April – delegates have to book using 0844 980 0220 and quoting Sweet Suquared.

Thanks very much for this info Samantha. I phoned them up and managed to get a room at the special rate for the Sat night but none left at the special rate for the Sunday but was quoted £95 which was still cheaper than when I had booked it online, so thanks again.
Carol x

FYI -

Thanks very much for this info Samantha. I phoned them up and managed to get a room at the special rate for the Sat night but none left at the special rate for the Sunday but was quoted £95 which was still cheaper than when I had booked it online, so thanks again.
Carol x

Same here, no twin rooms left either just doubles.

Just booked & am SO excited! Went to the Shellac launch Event & loved it! Can't wait for the crazy bus journey from Edinburgh either :lol:

Just booked & am SO excited! Went to the Shellac launch Event & loved it! Can't wait for the crazy bus journey from Edinburgh either :lol:

Are you staying overnight or is them return bus same day?

Anyone want a room mate for The Event?

Nickie x

Latest posts

Back