Name vote please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellowlass

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I am slowly and surely starting the ball rolling setting up my mobile business, I have a few names that i'm looking at, but I can't decide which one to go for, so thought I would pick your brains:lol:

Elliemay's Beauty & Tanning

Bewitched Beauty & Tanning

Mirror Mirror Beauty & Tanning

Me Time Beauty & Tanning

Thoughts good and bad welcome:wink2:

Hi Geeks

I am slowly and surely starting the ball rolling setting up my mobile business, I have a few names that i'm looking at, but I can't decide which one to go for, so thought I would pick your brains:lol:

Elliemay's Beauty & Tanning

Bewitched Beauty & Tanning

Mirror Mirror Beauty & Tanning

Me Time Beauty & Tanning

Thoughts good and bad welcome:wink2:

I like either 'Me time beauty & tanning' or 'Mirror Mirror beauty & tanning'

HTH :)

And good luck Hun xx

I like either 'Me time beauty & tanning' or 'Mirror Mirror beauty & tanning'

HTH :)

And good luck Hun xx

That's the two I like the most me time just sounds like your going to be pampered x

That's the two I like the most me time just sounds like your going to be pampered x

Yeah I thought that as well. It makes me imagine that I will take a couple of hours to myself away from day to day life the routine and forget about everyone an everything and literally have 'me time' and be pampered and fussed about lol

Xx

I like Me Time x

I think beauty and tanning is such a mouth full you should go for something short in front of it or scrap the and tanning bit. Beauty means tanning to and when people see you price list/website they will see you do tanning

I like me time :) that's what beauty is time to relax and de-stress and for an hour take a break to yourself :) x

Defintely like "Me Time" one it stand out alot

Thank you so much ladies, I think i'm going to go with that, I did like Bewitched, but on reflection seems a bit gimmicky:wink2:

Another vote for Me Time, stands out more than the rest xx

I like Mirror Mirror. If I went for this name id just call myself mirror mirror but have mirrormirrorbeauty.co.uk and on my logo have beauty & tanning as a tag line. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I love mirror mirror , good luck xx

I like me time on its own xx

Love 'Me Time'
Really stands out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I like Elliemay's?? Elliemay's mobile beauty. Xx

Little update, I changed my mind from Me Time to Elliemay's it's just more personal to me as its taken from the first parts of my daughters names :)

Latest posts

Back