SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katieannexo

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
So I’ve currently got an invisible weave in but I’m due to have a change to nano ring extensions soon!
I’m stuck between buying remi cachet or euphoria one (Russian or Brazilian) hair extensions.
Does anyone have any experience with either and can recommend any of the two please??
I know euphoria one is slightly cheaper which would be best for me but I want good quality hair that’ll last me ages!

Thanks in advance 😊
xx

Hey everyone!
So I’ve currently got an invisible weave in but I’m due to have a change to nano ring extensions soon!
I’m stuck between buying remi cachet or euphoria one (Russian or Brazilian) hair extensions.
Does anyone have any experience with either and can recommend any of the two please??
I know euphoria one is slightly cheaper which would be best for me but I want good quality hair that’ll last me ages!

Thanks in advance 😊
xx
Definetly 100% Remi Cachet you wont go wrong they are one of the best suppliers around and the hair lasts ages x

Latest posts

Back