Nano ring, has anybody tried them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been loving the nano rings recently, my customers are getting on with them really well, done my first few customers around 4 months ago and the bonds and hair are still going strong, I am rotating the hair around every 6 weeks and so far so good.

Been loving the nano rings recently, my customers are getting on with them really well, done my first few customers around 4 months ago and the bonds and hair are still going strong, I am rotating the hair around every 6 weeks and so far so good.

What do u mean by rotation I wasn't taught this x

What do u mean by rotation I wasn't taught this x

Because the amount of hair you pull through the nano ring is smaller that you would usually use in any other method, you need to make sure your not putting too much strain on the section of natural hair. Therefore I re-apply the extension strands on a fresh section of hair every 6 weeks or so, this means their regularly getting moved along to fresh hair. If you buy good quality hair your customer can just keep rotating over and over again. I also apply them in brickwork fashion so there is always a space next to the strand to just move it along into. Others may do it differently but this was how I was told was the best way. Hope this helps :)

Thank you so should I take out a row or 2 then then re apply in a different place to previous do you charge extra for this or just Normal maintenance xx

Any more reviews/opinions on the nano ring method? Just bumping this up xx

We have been doing them on all of our teachers and staff the past few months, nothing but good feedback, hardly any have slipped out, very good for all types of hair and great to style. Repos can be a bit tricky x

Thank you so should I take out a row or 2 then then re apply in a different place to previous do you charge extra for this or just Normal maintenance xx

I make sure at every appointment that I rotate the sides and hairline as that's where the most fragile hair is, then I will rotate the bottom 3 rows. Next time, 6 weeks down the line I will rotate the sides/hairline again and the remaining 3/4 rows at the back. I will also re-apply any lost strands and repair any the need re-bonding (occasionally the metal will come away from bond). This appointment takes over the need for maintenance and usually takes around an hour-hour and half. I charge between 60-90 pound depending on length of time taken. Remember also that you will need new rings as they can't be re-used x

I make sure at every appointment that I rotate the sides and hairline as that's where the most fragile hair is, then I will rotate the bottom 3 rows. Next time, 6 weeks down the line I will rotate the sides/hairline again and the remaining 3/4 rows at the back. I will also re-apply any lost strands and repair any the need re-bonding (occasionally the metal will come away from bond). This appointment takes over the need for maintenance and usually takes around an hour-hour and half. I charge between 60-90 pound depending on length of time taken. Remember also that you will need new rings as they can't be re-used x

This seems a really good way to do rotation! Do you find nano rings end up costing the client a lot more as opposed to micro rings? Xx

This seems a really good way to do rotation! Do you find nano rings end up costing the client a lot more as opposed to micro rings? Xx

Probably cheaper for the customers with all things considered. I buy hair that lasts upto 9 months so In that time they would have had to pay for 3 different lots of pre bonded hair, plus maintenances and removals. Although the initial cost is higher for the customer due to the quality of the hair. I'm finding also that once my customers have tried the nano rings their hooked and don't want any other type or hair or bond.

Probably cheaper for the customers with all things considered. I buy hair that lasts upto 9 months so In that time they would have had to pay for 3 different lots of pre bonded hair, plus maintenances and removals. Although the initial cost is higher for the customer due to the quality of the hair. I'm finding also that once my customers have tried the nano rings their hooked and don't want any other type or hair or bond.

What nanos do you use thanks for sharing xxx

[QUOTE=Chantelle

Iv been using foxy hair extensions for my nano ring customers.

Chantelle Iv been using foxy hair extensions for my nano ring customers.[/quote said:
I sent them an email the other day to see if they do samples but I haven't had a reply av you got a photo of them aparantly they have improved ant they x

Carnt wait for sjk to do nanos also studio 58 to do double drawn x

[QUOTE=Chantelle

I wasn't over keen on their old hair, but since they have changed its a lot better. Their Brazilian hair is outstanding! I'm due another order this week so I'll get some pictures posted up.

Sorry to go of topic but xtendy can you tell me the texture of foxy brazillian hair please? The photos from both foxy & rebellion make it look dry & splitendy? Im sure its not but is it thick/wavy?

Chantelle: foxy do samples on their website but it gets silly expensive with parcel postage, there was a specific email address given on out their facebook thou, hopefully they adjust the postage to letter rate if you contact them?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to go of topic but xtendy can you tell me the texture of foxy brazillian hair please? The photos from both foxy & rebellion make it look dry & splitendy? Im sure its not but is it thick/wavy?

Chantelle: foxy do samples on their website but it gets silly expensive with parcel postage, there was a specific email address given on out their facebook thou, hopefully they adjust the postage to letter rate if you contact them?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's really soft and fine in texture. Similar to Indian after it's been washed, ie full of body and volume. It's not dry and split endy at all in real life, I will take some pictures of it straight from the packet and also once fitted so you can take a look.

Does anyone find it hard to remove the nano rings compared to micro rings?

Latest posts

Back