Narrowing down hair companies, my short list your views please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I own a hair and beauty store and wanting a hair supplier at wholesale cost to me.
I'm a stocked of The Halo and need another supplier so here's my short list, your views on these would be great.
Angel Remy
Lush us
Transform
Tasha jacks
Transform

Has lush Us got a different name now?
Any advice who can supply me would be fantastic thanks in advance x

Wonderful Full hair extensions

depending on how much you are willing to spend i use prestidge and euphoria one they both have loads of colours on the colour rings and i also use transform and angels locks (not to be confused with angel remy) angels locks hair is beautiful but more high end price range, transform is my second favourite and my clients love the hair, prestidge i use for my budget range as find you can get about 4-6 months out the hair and i only use euphoira one brazlilan range if need be - used to use them all the time but the prices went up abit to i mainly use transform as my mid range now

Thanks for replying iv just contacted transform so waiting to here from them.
Just want a middle of the range really as they will not pay high over here to be honest.
Angel Remy what are they like please?

We wholesale transform for our salon and it's the best thing we ever did really good discounts and a lot of new and return custom
Lush us is now hair rebellion I believe

Latest posts

Back