National Safe Tan Summer Event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon h

Reaction score
Hi all, thank you to everyone who has signed up to the Safe Tan Summer campaign to raise money for charity.
I would just like to let you all know that the closing date to add your business for this event is this Sunday evening so if you want to join and make a difference please do so before Sunday 20th July.
You will still be able to join the forum but not take part in the National Spray Tan Event in August.
Lets hope we can raise alot of money for charity and make more people aware that fake tanning is the best way forward.

I would also like to thank this forum for letting us use this site to promote the safe tan event as I am sure you are behind us in promoting safe tanning to the nation.
thank you

I have been registered on your website for a while but i have just been on to list my event and the link to place the event listing is not working hun :hug:

Hiya, I too am having the same trouble as Loubylou :cry:

Also (call me thicky thick thicko if you like :)) but I can't find the 'add' button on the BSF pages to register with them either?

xx

Hiya, I too am having the same trouble as Loubylou :cry:

Also (call me thicky thick thicko if you like :)) but I can't find the 'add' button on the BSF pages to register with them either?

xx

DOH! Just been back to the thread on the safetan summer forum and realised you meant add on there, not the BSF!

(Thicky thick thicko puts on her Dunce hat :irked::))

xx

DOH! Just been back to the thread on the safetan summer forum and realised you meant add on there, not the BSF!

(Thicky thick thicko puts on her Dunce hat :irked::))

xx

I've got the whole dunce outfit and sitting in the corner!!!! The link didn't work because summer I am reliably informed is spelt with 2 ms not 1 as i spelt in the link.

Anyway it is all in working order now. SORRY

All sorted now I hope. still having problems log on the forum and leave a message for me or Fiona.

I have pm'd you sue hope the press release info was ok.

I am sulkin, want to participate but can not as have to save up for my spary tanning gear, oh well there is always next year:cry:

Hi jenny we will be running the event again next year. but you can still join the forum. have you done your spray tan training?

Latest posts

Back