Natural tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronja

Reaction score
Hello :)

I am using brisa, and I have a client who want a natural colored tip. Not white, it should look so natural as possibal.
I know they make a natural colored tip, but i prefer to paint in the smileline myself. What can I do?

I hope you can understand what i am trying to say, in my bad english ;-)

Thanks...

You can buy natural tips instead of the white tips. I much prefer using these as its better to make the smile line with white if they want a french or if they prefer to leave them as natural. I use a natural pink powder to cover the whole nail. HTH

But then they can only have it the first time, or i have to file everything off to get a new tip on?

The only way that you will get a natural looking extension edge with brisa is if you do a custom blend mix to paint on using the white, clear and a tiny amount of yellow and brown brisa bolds mixed together. That way you can still use the opaque pinks to mask the natural smile line and use the custom blend mix to create the new smile line.
This will be the only way that you will avoid having to keep applying a new natural tip, unless the client doesn't mind growing out the old tip as her own natural free edge lengthens.
HTH
Jen xx

Last edited:
Cnd do a great natural tip I use l & p but the natural tip is all I use it's much nicer than a White tip, I apply in the same way and just overlay with pink only fab natural nail!

Thank you All very much.
I dont have the colored brisa, only the two white and the pinks. But i will get so i can try to make my own color.
Why do you blend the White and the clear?

You need the clear as the bulk and then you add a little bit of white, yellow and brown

Latest posts

Back