Natural treatments for liver problems after Hepatitis B?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rouge

Reaction score
Ok folks, I need to pick your brains.

Scenario: 38 years ago, my friend contracted Hepatitis B. She was expecting at the time, so couldn't use normal medication for it, and it was just allowed to run its course.
Now she's having regular liver flare-ups where the liver becomes inflamed and sore, and this makes her feel absolutely exhausted. This is getting worse and becoming more regular. So what she wants to know is, are there any natural products or treatments that anybody knows of that help to support liver function and will ease the problem? She's just started taking milk thistle yesterday.

Please can anybody help out with this? Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thanks very much. :hug:

Milk Thistle is supposed to help livers but I would talk to my doctor first. HTH and best of luck to your friend! :)

Thanks for the reply.

She is under her doctor's watchful eye with this but she wants to try a natural route as well.

Somebody must be able to suggest something??? Please?

Milk Thistle is what I would have suggested....I have some liver problems myself although nothing as severe.
She is best avoiding anything which would put undue strain on the liver.....overly processes foods, too much fat, alcohol, excessive medication etc. Drink lots of water.
x

Milk Thistle is what I would have suggested....I have some liver problems myself although nothing as severe.
She is best avoiding anything which would put undue strain on the liver.....overly processes foods, too much fat, alcohol, excessive medication etc. Drink lots of water.
x

Thanks for that, I'll pass on your advice. Have you ever been to see a naturopath about your problems? I don't really know much about naturopaths.

Hello,
Yes Milk thistle is a must..but also i would get them to visit a homeopath.!

Hope they improve soon!

Hello,
Yes Milk thistle is a must..but also i would get them to visit a homeopath.!

Hope they improve soon!

Thanks hun. I will tell her what you suggest.

Love your website, by the way, it looks fab.

Latest posts

Back