Naturasun tan reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lk.nails

Reaction score
I use suntana at the moment but looking for something that lasts/ fades off better
. I am waiting for samples from them at the moment but would like to know what everyone on here thinks. If you have tried or use naturasun how does it compare to other tans and are you happy with it? Any pictures would be greatly appreciated? I'm trying to find a great long lasting tan without that awful smell and natural colour. But I'm struggling to tick these boxes with the samples I've tried so far. Any advice appreciated geeks x

I use suntana at the moment but looking for something that lasts/ fades off better
. I am waiting for samples from them at the moment but would like to know what everyone on here thinks. If you have tried or use naturasun how does it compare to other tans and are you happy with it? Any pictures would be greatly appreciated? I'm trying to find a great long lasting tan without that awful smell and natural colour. But I'm struggling to tick these boxes with the samples I've tried so far. Any advice appreciated geeks x

I used Naturasun for a few years. Nice smell. Colour was nice but scaly fade off after a few days. I now use xen tan and I adore it. Great colour and brilliant fade off. Generally lasts about a week too.

I used Naturasun and the fade off can be patchy. The colour variety is good but often the popular shades are out of stock. I changed to Vita Liberata. Excellent customer service, colours are amazing with olive tones making them very natural. They will send out samples too : )

Latest posts

Back