Need a Creative pro styler head!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashastalons

Reaction score
Hi guys
Im currently using a master series pro styler brush but need a new head and creative are not doing them any more!!!
Any chance anyone knows where to purchase one??

Thanks

Your best bet is a distributor that has some left over or a nail professional that happens to have extra ones left over for some reason and would part with one!
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks il; try my best to do that then! xx

Think i may have 1 lying around in stock cupboard some where,
i will be back in the salon on Tuesday so will have a look for you,
pm me if your interested hun :hug:

I have the sculpter and I wanted the pro styler brush head

Im gonna have a look on the dreaded ebay then its probably the only place that would still have them :irked:

Thanks for letting me know xx

I did a post yesterday but it had to be removed as it was'nt worded well enough to get my point across. If anyone knows of anywhere that may still stock these i would be most grateful for the information. I have 2 master series brushes and to be honest they are the best looking brush i have ever owned and perform well! As i am taking up residency in 2 separate places i am hoping to get extra heads so i can have a brush in each place!
I realise that creative have their reasons for discontinuing the line but would love to know what these reasons are. For me the brush was part of my masters achievement and a good investment! I feel quite saddened that i will one day have to abondon my beloved handles x x x:cry:

Just curiosity here, what has this brush been replaced with?
It's such a fantastic brush, so it must have been replaced with something really special.
I currently use an NSI number 8 crimped ovel I love it, in part because the handle comes off to become the brush cover, this has a small hole in the end so I can always store my brush bristles down and know any liquid will drain out of the end.
I would love to see a CND brush that incorparates this feature whilst keeping the best bits of the sculpter...............Don't want much do I:lol:

Please be mindful of the forum rules. You cannot post for financial gain - ie. you cannot offer items for sale or post wanted ads.

Posts of this nature will be removed!

This is a real long shot but I am wondering if there are any pro styler brush heads around anywhere? I love my brush lol. Having been way from the scene for a couple of years I didn't know this had happened - what is the replacement for this brush?

Latest posts

Back