need a good belly laugh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanny

Reaction score
Here's a short video clip hosted on YouTube. Its a discussion program shown Dutch/Flemish TV and the subject is about people who have been injured/disabled due to medical incompetence. I know this subject itself is far from funny, its the host of the program that is hilarious, he has started laughing at a most inappropriate time and then cant stop, the show itself is obviously being shot live, so I wonder was this the final show that the guy hosted.

The clip begins with a young woman relating her story of how she ended up in a wheelchair and soon switches to the man beside her who has had his wedding tackle removed by accident, and as a result his voice is very high pitched. You wont understand a single word thats spoken but trust me, you wont need to.

Incidentally, are we allowed to embed movie clips in threads? Any of the Mods know?

Didnt know you could speak Flemish Seanny! :lol: Wish I could translate so I could actually tell what they were saying!

Now that has got to be one great big wind up!

omg that was so funny.Hilarious in fact. :lol: I'm gonna go and watch it again. I need a good laugh.

xxxx

How high is that guys voice?? :eek: :lol::lol::lol:

Fi, dont laugh, its not funny. Not half!!! lol

Theresa, have you watched the clip? You wont need to understand anything words, honestly.

awwww when i click the link, it says no longer available

what have i missed lol xx

Ok,, crying with laffing!!!! hiccccc...hiciccc.. hiiiiiccccccc

These guys had the tears runnning down my face.
Thanks for sharing that with us:lol:

Thanks for the sub-titled version Rachel, I love it!! :hug:

Theresa, have you watched the clip? You wont need to understand anything words, honestly.

Yes I did Seanny and thought it was funny and I did have a real giggle. But I just Imagined then talking gibberish (never mind flemish) - even though it was funny it all just seemed "set up".

Latest posts

Back