Need a Shellacker!! - Exeter way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Hellooooo you lovely Peeps!!

I have a lady who is very keen on being SHELLAC'D!!
She can get to Exeter, Tiverton or Collumpton.
Anyone who Shellac's in these area's, mail me your number and I will pass it on.
She would be a new regular client if pleased.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Della is down that way ... She'd love to do it she is called dellaznailz here on Salongeek.

Thanks Gigi, but She's even further away than me in Cornwall.....so maybe a bit far?
xxx

Shows what I know about the geography of the UK!! lol Mind you Della goes anywhere!!! lol

You'll have to just come and visit us all in Devon for a cream tea!!! We can show you some of the beautiful countryside...and then whizz down to Cornwall for the amazing coastline, seafood and a vino!!!
xxx

You'll have to just come and visit us all in Devon for a cream tea!!! We can show you some of the beautiful countryside...and then whizz down to Cornwall for the amazing coastline, seafood and a vino!!!
xxx

My sister and brother in law live in Bampton! I'm there 2 or 3 times per year -- maybe we should organise a nail day for the local geeks/nail techs. Sound like a plan indeed.

Arggghhh Im in Newton Abbot ! Just haven't got Shellac yet ! Darn it !

My sister and brother in law live in Bampton! I'm there 2 or 3 times per year -- maybe we should organise a nail day for the local geeks/nail techs. Sound like a plan indeed.

Oh my!!! This sounds like an ace plan!!!! Shout if you need help to organise stuff!!!
x

Arggghhh Im in Newton Abbot ! Just haven't got Shellac yet ! Darn it !

Crack on and get it!!! I am doing soooooooooooo much SHELLAC'ing!!
It's been amazingggggggggg for business! Clients love it!!
xxxxx

i was actually going to post a similar thread, i would LOVE to have my nails done with shellac but i am in North Devon and i don't think anyone in my area offers it! Am willing to travel to Exeter/Tiverton though!!

Hi! we are a boutique day spa in woodbury, a mile or so from Exeter and we would love to do your shellac for you! :D

Hi! we are a boutique day spa in woodbury, a mile or so from Exeter and we would love to do your shellac for you! :D

Could you PM me with some details please so I can pass it onto my lady?
Many Thanks
xxxx

Definitely sounds like a plan! :)

Latest posts

Back