Need help to find articles/tutorials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachFace

Reaction score
For some reason I just cant seem to find by browsing or searching a couple of things I have read before so I know they are out there! Im looking for the colour theory article and the custom blending one that followed. I just cant find them grrrrrrr and they were great. I NEED them

Thx :green:

The article link you have so nicely provided is about mixing different coloured powders (nothing to do with Shellac) for making custom colours to suit clients skin tones. This should be the one the poster is looking for and would have found with a little more searching through the articles and tutorials section of the site....

I just went to top to tutorials in the 'other' menu and browsed all the tutorials...
If i find one i like i save to my computer (desktop so i can see it there all the time as a reminder lol).
When i get a printer i intend to print them off along with things ive found from all over the net, and make a folder of info for myself...

yes thats a good idea, i just need to get a printer lol. thx x

Latest posts

Back