Need some advice spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme1234

Reaction score
Morning all, I've done a search but can't find quite what I'm looking for.

I have a regular client for spray tanning who I sprayed yesterday. Normally her tan comes out perfect (she has Nouvatan 20%) well she couldn't get as much of her old tan off as she normally does so she was patchy to start with, I did warn her this might be a problem.
Well she's washed off the guide colour and she's come out patchy apart from her face which Is perfect. She's tried fixing this herself before contacting me and made it worse she now has big white patches all over her legs and wants me to go and fix it tonight when it's a cooler, I've got baby brain at the moment and can't think straight what advice can I give her before I go to her tonight....HELP!

To remove a fake tan, simply apply some baby oil onto the skin, wait for an hour then take a bath using a soft sponge or cloth. You may also want to exfoliate the area to help remove the tan, making it less noticeable.

Thanks that's what I have told her, I just hope it's not as bad as what she says it is :sad:

Thanks that's what I have told her, I just hope it's not as bad as what she says it is :sad:

Don't be sad it isn't your fault Hun. From experience I can tell you now that clients can over dramatise things and usually it's not half as bad as they've made out xx

Thanks, I thought I would give you a quick update, she managed to scrub the tan off with bi carb of soda and lemon juice. It definitely went wrong because of the build up of tan she didn't scrub off and the humid weather yesterday.
She says she has learnt her lesson and will make sure she has a good scrub before the next tan (I tell her this every time, but it goes in one ear and out the other lol)
She is lovely and golden again after a respray x

Thanks, I thought I would give you a quick update, she managed to scrub the tan off with bi carb of soda and lemon juice. It definitely went wrong because of the build up of tan she didn't scrub off and the humid weather yesterday.
She says she has learnt her lesson and will make sure she has a good scrub before the next tan (I tell her this every time, but it goes in one ear and out the other lol)
She is lovely and golden again after a respray x
Fantastic I'm glad it all went well for you Hun xx

Latest posts

Back