Need some help finding a new name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melanie390

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Its been a while since i came on here as im dead busy at the moment with doing my college course again, but im in need of a bit of help of choosing a name i did nails in 2002 and called my mobile service (Delightful Nails by melanie) but now im in college and nearly at the end of doing my nvq level 1 for beauty therapy and hopefully going to continue down the nail route (which im hopeing is a refresher course for me), in doing nails nvq level 2. So hopefully when ive finished i should be qualified in beauty therapy 1 and 2 and 3 if i go to level 3.
As above the delightful nails by melanie seems a bit old and out of date and not as eye catching so i came up with a couple of others...
Delightful Nails and Beauty or Just Nails and Beauty, but im not sure if they would be eye catching enough to the public.
Any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks guys
Melanie

suggestions
NOT JUST NAILS
NAILS PLUS
NAILS AND MORE
LOOKING GOOD
BEAUTY ROADSHOW (IF STILL MOBILE)
NAILS ON WHEELS
MELANAILS (NOW THATS JUST STUPID!):rolleyes:

Hi mikey,
Thanks for the suggestions i quite like the top 3 (not just nails, nails plus, nails and more) will have a think on it and see which one i like best.
thanks melanie

what about

beautiful you!
beauty 4 you

i would say make your life delightful but thats mine:lol::green:

its hard to come up with a name it took us months

I like the nails and more... It has something to it:green: you wanna know :what is more??? Thats great.... If I didn't have a name I would steal this one LOL

Hi

when i started it was mainly tan and nails i was doing, so came up with my screen name "Tantrum" ok it might not suit you but people always remembered it and im now happy as larry in eden therapy so dont need it anymore... think it was the one word thing that stuck in peoples heads and bold coloured business cards. theres a pic of my card in my profile, got loads from vista really cheap..

good luck with the name xx

Latest posts

Back