Need some seriously shiny top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gembos

Reaction score
hi guys, i dont know if anyone can help me out but i am looking for some top coat that dries like glass nothing to expensive as its for practice and my sister wants v shiney nails. (sister hey free shiney nail) can anyone reccomend somethingas i have spent nearly £30.00 on various top coats andnot shiney and glass like enough for her, lol thanks gembos.:irked:

The trick to a glass-like finish is impeccable finishing, not the top coat. 180 to 240 to 400 or 600 and then a glossing buffer. Even the best top coat won't look nice if you have a scratchy or uneven surface. Or just get a uv gel sealant if you're doing french/clear.

Hi Gembos :)

You can't go wrong with CND Super Shiney as far as I'm concerned! It comes in 2 sizes and is real value. I use 2 coats as my sister and a friend of mine love shiney shiney nails and that's all I use :green:

You can buy it from Sweetsquared

HTH'S

Sarah. xx

I agree with jessicles, you have to come down in your grits when finishing, and ensure no file marks on your enhancments iygwim,, I always finish with my 180 hotshot then either my koala or white block then my girlfriend (cnd) or my cnd glossing block,I have trien nsi glossing block this week but I must say it does not do in my eyes as good a job.

If you are after an artifical shine and clients want a top coat I always always use cnd air dry,,,its fab xxx

Often you can spend more money looking for a "cheaper alternative" and be disappointed time and time again:cry:. IMO CND Super Shiney is the best "shiney" topcoat I have used:)

Are you looking for a top coat for acrylic enhancements or a top coat for nail polish?
:hug:

Hiya I use CND super shiney and Start Nails Quatro for over nail varnish also NSI Glaze N Go for over acrylic or gel and all give a really good shine. :)

Hiya I use CND super shiney and Start Nails Quatro for over nail varnish also NSI Glaze N Go for over acrylic or gel and all give a really good shine. :)

Exactly what I use too .:)

Out the Door top coat is AMAZING dries in like 45 secs!!!!!!. I love it. Hope this helps!!!

I am dying to get the CND super shiney but its out of stock and has been for 2 wks now :(

I am dying to get the CND super shiney but its out of stock and has been for 2 wks now :(

It's probably because of the changeover to the new 3 free formula.

Out the Door top coat is AMAZING dries in like 45 secs!!!!!!. I love it. Hope this helps!!!

~giggle giggle~ You do love this stuff don't you!

It dries in 45 seconds on its own - 2 minutes over 2 coats of polish. Toluene and formaldehyde free.

Latest posts

Back