Needed a Creative nail tech in Horsham.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annemac

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have just done my brothers girlfriends nails. French tips with pink acrylic, she has just had her first lot of infills and she is going to need some again soon. She lives in Horsham and is just visiting, she really like the nails I have done for her and would like to keep them. Could a Creative nail tech please pm and I can then pass on their details to her. I have put photos of her nails in my acrylics album on my profile. Thank you in advance for your help.:):hug:

Hi All,
I have just done my brothers girlfriends nails. French tips with pink acrylic, she has just had her first lot of infills and she is going to need some again soon. She lives in Horsham and is just visiting, she really like the nails I have done for her and would like to keep them. Could a Creative nail tech please pm and I can then pass on their details to her. I have put photos of her nails in my acrylics album on my profile. Thank you in advance for your help.:):hug:

Why not ring S2 08452106060 and ask them to give you the names of the CND techs in the area you want? But our own geek, Adelekeegan1, is there (highly recommended).

Thank you geeg, I will do that and pm adelekeegan1.

Why not ring S2 08452106060 and ask them to give you the names of the CND techs in the area you want? But our own geek, Adelekeegan1, is there (highly recommended).

Wow what a compliment - thanks very much.........we have been in touch:)

Latest posts

Back