Neon Pink gel or powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Rose

Reaction score
Hi
I use Bio Sculpture gel and CND L&P. I have a client that really wants a bright pink gel nail does anyone know where I can get this colour from as I'm not sure bio does one.

Also I've seen some really great bright pink colours for L&P, I'm sure CND don't do anything this bright, can anyone recommend anywhere else. I've heard INM do some great colours for acrylic but have no idea where to get them from. Can anyone recommend anywhere else?

Thanks for your help. xx

Bio does 89(Bright summer pink) which is a cerise colour and 95(spring splash) which is more corally. Don't know if they're neon enough but they are bright and look really good on x

Sorry just thought, they have other bright pinks too, they're just the 2 I use x

NCo London do a gorgeous colour gel called Shocking Pink. It is a really bright - almost neon - pink. We use it a lot in the salon and I often have it on my fingers and toes. Hope that helps x

inm does have a good selection of colours but I havent seen a bright pink. NSI has a really nice bright pink called tie dye pink.

HTH:hug:

Attachments

• 1-25s11.jpg
    1-25s11.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,454
tye dye pink by nsi is gorgeous, a real highlighter pink!

i love it, and you get 7 gorgeous colours and a white in the kit for a very good price :D

:)

for a truly intense colour, use lechats hot pink gel. it actually glows in uv light so its great for bright summer days. i love the hot orange too.

LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

Ooh thanks so much for your replies, I need to get shopping woo hoo! xx

nfu.oh do a large range of glitters./nail art materials...some neon that you can mix with your current l+p or gel.....they also do some l+p collections as part of their system what include brightly coloured glitters and powders. I have just recently done a set with the neon yellow opel glitter in my albumif you want to look.
you can get the nfu.oh range from affiniti nail and beauty.
x

Hi, I have been using the NSI "the Dye Pink" Its really bright. They also do the neon yellow, green, blue etc. My younger clients cant get enough of them. They also do a gel as well which is called Hot Pink. its brill. x.

Hi Izzidoll,

Thank you for the link! Off to have a look now.

Awww edited to say: Does anyone have any tips on any other good colours/glitters etc. Postage is fairly high so I thought I'd get a few bits. Any excuse I suppose, lol!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back