New attempt at PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhiffy

Reaction score
a LOT longer than I advised her to go but shes going on holiday and wanted them really long. Refiled them after the pic was taken for a more uniform appearance. Took me 1hr twenty, had to trim down PopItsfor the pinkie and ring finger as her hands were tiny! Even the smallest PopIt was too big for her ring finger!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Doll

I thing the popits look great its the first time I have seen a pic of them on a client. the smile line looks a bit wide but I dont know if this is ment to be that way as I havent trained in them. But over all I think they look great and would definitely would give them a go... I didnt rate them as I wouldn't know where to start..

Are popits not ment to be quicker to apply?

and where can you buy them to give them a go? xxx

Hi Doll

I thing the popits look great its the first time I have seen a pic of them on a client. the smile line looks a bit wide but I dont know if this is ment to be that way as I havent trained in them. But over all I think they look great and would definitely would give them a go... I didnt rate them as I wouldn't know where to start..

Are popits not ment to be quicker to apply?

and where can you buy them to give them a go? xxx

With practice they will be quicker and you can get them from Sweet Squared, Tel#: 0845 210 6060 :hug:

They look great. The line of light is ok but the white may be a bit too far down?
The middle finger seems to have lost its shape a little.
Well done x

to me...

the smile line should be placed further... to elongate the nail bed.
plus I'd put less product on the edge, so that you wouldn't see the clear above the tip, OR use my popits with 2 colors. takes a bit more time to do maybe, but so worth it in the end!

they look very nice ..can't comment much as i'm still re-training but these popits look really easy to try.

Yes I agree that the nails are quite long but people have their preferences, I personnaly like my nails long but the issue is perfection and I think you have reached it, very nice! :)

Good Job! You'll get better and better as you use them more. Tell you what, they look allot better than the average nails I see on the high street done by hand!! :)

Latest posts

Back