New bag for spray tan tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florriedee

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can get a new bag for the tent? I have only had my tent for a year or so and I proably do an average of 10 tans a month (if that really) and my tent bag is really tatty! I don't pull it around or manhandle it in anyway, it just seems to be falling apart. I had aonther one too from a different tent (same style just different colour) and they have both just bitten the dust. Has this happened to anyone else and if so can one get replacements?

Thanks for your help!

Lxxxxxxxx

I have not had mine that long at all and already the zip has broken and the material is starting to fray.
I went and got some strong fabric from Dunelm Mill and 2 extra long zips and my sister is going to make me a bag - the best option I think. Cost me just under £10-bargain!
x

Oh good old tent bags. They don't always live up to expectations. I have something in the pipe line that may just end the problem once and for all. Will let you know as soon as i do!! x

My original bag is a bit thread bare so I was excited about getting my new tent but within days it had frayed really badly where the handles join the fabric :irked: I have gone back to my old tatty bag now as it still looks better than the new one, although I did love the 'spray me gorgeous' slogan on it!

I was thinking about taking it apart and using it as a pattern for a fabric one, could re-use the zips and handles, might even get it embroidered with my business name to match everything else! :green:

This issue has in fact been looked at by the manufacturers who are looking to make spare bags available as a replacement component....like needles for guns etc.

As I understand it these bags are on their way to the UK and will be available for distributors to resell soon.

So no need to be going taking the lounge curtains down and cutting great big circles in them to make new bags :eek:

Latest posts

Back