New Beauty TV Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Guild

Reaction score
Just thought I would let you know about a new beauty TV show that starts next week.

Showcasing some of the world's leading health and beauty products and experiences, the 'Beautiful You' presenters get tips and advice from numerous leading experts in their fields.

The show airs on Sky 166 and Freesat 402 next week on Wednesday at 5.30pm, Friday at 9pm and Saturday at 5.30pm.

Let us know what you think!

The show airs on Sky 166 and Freesat 402 next week on Wednesday at 5.30pm, Friday at 9pm and Saturday at 5.30pm.
I've just had a look for Sky channel 166 next Wednesday at 5.30pm and it's not scheduled. I was going to do a series link and auto view for it.

Just wondering if you've got the right date? :hug:

only got digi box so don't think I'll be able to get it. Keep us posted.

I only have freeview :( Keep us posted about whats happening on it...
xxx

I've just checked and it is on the Sky planner, I think they were just a bit slow updating things. If you aren't able to get the channel, the programme will be online soon, I'll post a link when it is available.

Don't forget to tune in tonight!

ohhh looking forward to it!!!

What is the channel called?? Ive got virgin but it does have some sky channels....

Missed it:irked:, but got it on planner for Friday:)..xx

I found it on sky thurs at 5.30pm I searched the listings A-Z to find it. The channel is called Information TV :hug:

Latest posts

Back