New Box For My Stuff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carriechatwin

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Does anyone know where I can get a cheap box or bag from for my kit?I brought a box back when I was at college from B and Q and two years later its seen better days it looks all dusty inside and some products have leaked and I'm now sick of getting sticky hands and bottles etc!ha ha.Just can't afford to spend a fortune!:)

If that one lasted two years and you were happy with it until it got messy i'd say go with another one.

A lot of geeks use those and the bucket bag from Hyperion is also a popular choice hth's

Hi,

I cheat and use a really cheap aluminum tool box that i bought from B&Q for about £20!!

:lol:

Homebase do a bright pink tool box called a hobby box. Thats what I have!

i bought the cheap pink tool box from argos its fantastic :) ive also just bought a set of luggage cases in pink from poundstretcher, for the walk along and travel bag it cost me £11 ill try to get some pictures up. Ive also been told Sallys have a pink and alluminium nail box for £25 which is very very nice indeed im tempted to get one.

hi i use a box from... beauty-boxes.com. there about fifty quid but it will last for ages, they are really sturdy and they come in all different colours!:)

hi anyone got a link for the bucket bags

HOPE THIS WORKS

thanks so much but do you have a site i can buy these they are just pictures
thanks

thanks so much

just phoned them they had no prices on the site and for anyone who needs to know the smaill is £19.95 and the large is £24.50

thank you all for your help will have a nose around at the ones you have recommended.this site is so great!

I have a pink trolley case to pop all my stuff in when Im travelling!
I did have the silver box from B&Q.
Also just bought some bucket bags for when Im travelling light! lol

Latest posts

Back