New Business Logo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw..If want me to resize them to avatar sized just let me know and i'll email them over- cheers! (and glad you like em!)

btw..If want me to resize them to avatar sized just let me know and i'll email them over- cheers! (and glad you like em!)

That would be great if you could - as you can see the sizing does need adjusting for the avatar :lol: x x x

Number 3 and Number 10 are the ones that jumped out at me. Lovely design and colours, they are simple yet very effective
I love logo design :) used to do it as a job

Well, just goes to show you can't trust people doesnt it?

It's been brought to my attention that some of you may receive the following email....

"Hello,Im also in the beauty industry and i design logo's for companies
and websites,i was wondering if you would be interested i charge £8 for
logo design and £5 for gift voucher design. Here is my website ************************************and check out my logo."

This is a person who has spent the last week picking my brains on what software I use and how I design my logo's. I've also designed vouchers, comp slips for them....time i'll never get back, and time I could have been doing my PROPER job.

I've also spent numerous hours designing them and tweaking and so on. However, they apparently have decided to take those designs, re-do them (poorly) and unprofessionaly approach people on here, something I have NEVER done.

If this person continues to infringe upon my intellectual rights to those designs- they WILL be hearing from my solicitor.

Last edited:
Oh dear that dont sound too good!

I love all the designs btw they are ace well done x

It's been brought to my attention that some of you may receive the following email....

logo design and £5 for gift voucher design. Here is my website ************************************and check out my logo."

This is a person who has spent the last week picking my brains on what software I use and how I design my logo's. I've also designed vouchers, comp slips for them....time i'll never get back, and time I could have been doing my PROPER job.

I've also spent numerous hours designing them and tweaking and so on. However, they apparently have decided to take those designs, re-do them (poorly) and unprofessionaly approach people on here, something I have NEVER done.

If this person continues to infringe upon my intellectual rights to those designs- they WILL be hearing from my solicitor.

That is sooo out of order, I hope they get whats coming to them.
People like that make everyones life that little more difficult. Good Luck on stopping the problem. I love your designs by the way! x

Just wanted to say I think that this un named person is Just plain RUDE:mad:

If ANY geeks receive this email or private message, please forward it to one of the site moderators.
Backdoor advertising (via email and private messaging) ISN'T allowed on the site.

The moderators are:
The Geek
Mrs Geek
geeg
Nailsinlondon1*
Sassy Hassy*
Naturalnails*
ValencianNails*
Bagpuss*

I've marked the moderators who are definitely here every day with an asterisk after their name!

We all come online as often as we can, but it's not always possible that all of us are here all of the time.

Thank you in advance :green:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back