New client...first Shellac French...nervous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be scared. It is really easy. Do watch the video, make sure to keep it really thin and remember to shake your Cream Puff really well before use.

Good luck

Ditto!

Girl! You did amazing!!! U should never doubt Urself Bc u r very talented. Great job!!! :)

Your nails look amazing hun, job very well done!! xx

They are really good! :) Are they her natural nails or have you used a tip as well? X

WOW big WOW thank you so much ladies for your very kind feedback, maybe i should give myself a little more credit...THANK YOU :)

Ginalhayton...just realised you asked a question...they are tips as well

Ginalhayton...just realised you asked a question...they are tips as well
Are they natural tips with just shellac over the top? Or a layer of gel first? As I wasn't aware you could use tips with shellac???? X

Hi waffle4 yes they are natural tips with 2 layers of gel before the shellac was applied

Impressive smile lines! :green:

They look fab! I have nail envy now! :)

Well done, they look great. There was no need to be nervous :wink2: If she hasn't already, She'll re-book I'm sure. Now you can look forward to the next set without the nerves next time :)

She has re booked and i recieved a lovely txt from her on saturday saying how perfect and pleased she was and that she will be recommending me without question, and she was still smiling about them in the school playground this morning.......Thank you ladies you have all been really kind and positive. x

Hi waffle4 yes they are natural tips with 2 layers of gel before the shellac was applied

Very interesting. Did you use hard gel or soak off? Have you used tips with shellac before? Do they last ok? Do you build an apex to give more strength?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm really interested in being able to use tips with shellac.

Thanks for your help and the nails do look beautiful, well done! Xx

Hi waffl4 no worries for all the questions, thats how we learn...I used nsi builder gel and yes i built the apex for streangth ..I have done quite a few with tips with either a gel or acrylic overlay before the shellac and touch wood never had any problems..Hope that helps you.

Hi waffl4 no worries for all the questions, thats how we learn...I used nsi builder gel and yes i built the apex for streangth ..I have done quite a few with tips with either a gel or acrylic overlay before the shellac and touch wood never had any problems..Hope that helps you.

Thanks, that's really helpful. So basically you shellacd over an enhancement. I should have realised that from the beginning. Sorry have got my divvy head on today xx

lol thats ok i have too...running around trying to sort out for my 5 year olds birthday party tonight....:p

Latest posts

Back