New CND + Retention powder- reviews

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vik

Reaction score
hi ladies, I have started using CND+retention powder. i was wondering how some of you going with ur feedback :)

Love to hear the feed back on it as interested on using it x

hello. I have been using it for a week. so atm not much feedback from the people I have used it on yet. I do like applying it though. I find the clear good, the pink is slightly too pink so i mixed the clear in with it and that works well. I am eager to hear others experiences :)

I LOVE it my most hardcore picking lift prone client (why is there always one?!?!?) came back after 33 weeks with perfect nails and the clarity is awesome.

Onky problem I have had is that you have to really make sure you press around the cuticle area as it will lift immediately as it cures.

I too am loving it and must admit the pink is a slight too pinky but then again doesnt bother me as i love pink hehe

I have had a bit of lifting, last few days I have been pressing around the cuticles. Time will tell. Are u using primer

I love the new powders. Love the clarity and also find it so much easier to buff to a high shine finish. I've always found it quite hard to get a really good high shine finish with a buffer, so always end up using top coat, no longer have this problem!

I personally love the pink. I have had lots of comments on my nails since using these powders, so clients are noticing the difference too.

I hope they are going to bring out some more colours like a soft white and some other pinks.

Anyone else with reviews on this please ?
PHOTOS would be fab to ,
and i would love to know are you using the newer way of simultaneously dip/wiping your brush or are you using the old way ?
Thanks
Ceri ,

I've used the clear powder. On one client especially who is prone to lifting. She didn't like it as she was too used to the opaque. But because I had had such a good result with no lifting I thought I would mix a little with the older, sheer version (as I hadn't bought a new sheer retention)
The next time I saw her she had no lifting again.... I love it when it goes right. :0)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back