New Creative uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max

Reaction score
Hi every one
Just thought I would let any one know who is thinking of buying a new uniform.. I orderd the new creative uniform on Monday and recived it by lunch time on Wednesday.. It is a lovely uniform and a very reasonable price the trousers are a little high waisted which takes a bit of getting use to after wearing hipster ones for the last year, but there very comfy... very smart I love it...
Caren :cool:

P.s I alway order one size bigger in uniforms for comfort, but there is no need with the creative one

Can I ask what the uniform is like? I am doing my foundation course with creative soon so am curios to know what it's like.

Post a pic of you modelling it!!

Didn't know there was a uniform!?!?!?

Could anyone please post a link or a pic with prices...?

Ta.

Vod
X

Grrr! I ran a thread asking about these uniforms just last week.
I tried to order and was told they wouldnt be in stock for 2 weeks. I needed one for college this week so had to order elsewhere, I am sooo disappointed! :sad:
Any chance of a pic... Id love to see!

Glors, I only saw them yesterday! I think they came in a little earlier than planned. They come in black or white - 2 different styles. There is a leaflet with images, info and sizes so please call 0113 275 5719 if you want to receive a leafelt. When Glors did the original post I am sure someone had said 'they are like the uniforms the Ambassadors waer on the CND stand' - this is correct - very similar and smart! We originally gave the design to In-Line and had them make them up for us but it would have been very expensive to have them produce for our customers. We were able to source a company who has been a wonderful help - they have reproduced them at a great price for you. If you want prices, please call DN as GMG dosn't like us giving prices over the site!

HTH's! :wink2:

Excellent! Will we be able to see/buy them at Excel by any chance?

Anna F said:
Excellent! Will we be able to see/buy them at Excel by any chance?

I'm honestly not sure the answer to that but will try to find out... I would think so but will confirm!

Mrs Geek said:
I'm honestly not sure the answer to that but will try to find out... I would think so but will confirm!

I will try and get hubby to do a photo of the uniform and post it, Im not to good with the camera. I only phoned on the of chance to see when they were going to be in..
The uniform is like the one the girls wear at the creative stands at the shows, with the Creative Logo on. The trousers are 3 quarters with the see through netting round the bottom of the leg. I have had lots of comments today on how smart it is.
I am more than happy with it will do my best with the photo
Caren

OK - so NO the uniforms won't be there! Why? No room for trying on, mirrors etc... however, we will have the leaflets and order forms! They come in black and white from size 8-20 (we are looking at 22-26 also)! The price is £59.90 + vat and they are only available from OSNS Manchester & Leeds or by mail order Leeds! That's as much as I can give you...hope it helps!

Mrs Geek said:
we are looking at 22-26 also!

:Love: Thank You on behalf of all us 'curvy' Geeks :wink2: :Love:

Mrs Geek said:
The price is £59.90 + vat

Is that for trousers and top?

Thanks
Trin
xx

Trinity Nails said:
:Love: Thank You on behalf of all us 'curvy' Geeks :wink2: :Love:

Is that for trousers and top?

Thanks
Trin
xx

1. You are welcome :Love:
2. Yes the £59.90 is for the 'whole' uniform! you can't get only top or only trousers - it's the both or :!: ...

Does the uniform have to be be the same size top & bottom cos im a 14 on the bottom & 18 on top, im very busty lol :lol:

Mrs Geek said:
1. You are welcome :Love:
2. Yes the £59.90 is for the 'whole' uniform! you can't get only top or only trousers - it's the both or :!: ...

That's a shame. I'm 5'8", long legs (skinny claves don't help either :irked: ) so 3/4 length trousers look absolutely ridiculous on me.

Mrs Geek said:
OK - so NO the uniforms won't be there! Why? No room for trying on, mirrors etc... however, we will have the leaflets and order forms! They come in black and white from size 8-20 (we are looking at 22-26 also)! The price is £59.90 + vat and they are only available from OSNS Manchester & Leeds or by mail order Leeds! That's as much as I can give you...hope it helps!
I was really disappointed when I got my leaflet through, and they only go up to a size 20,:irked: So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do the bigger sizes for all us well upholstered geeks!!!

Hi

will they be going on the web site mrs geek??
so i can have look?

eventuall they will be on the website... guys this is a really new thing for us... we won't get it right for every single person first time. Clothes are are hard because of sizes etc... I gave you the immediate info but more in depth will need to come from head office. Gillian specifically knows as she has ordered and designed etc.. please call head office coz I feel bed when I can't help you! :cry:

yeps defo agree on the size thing ... I have ordered the leaflet but I guess will have to wait until the "curvier" sizes come in lol ... I really want a uniform (stamp feet!) :)

Are the new uniforms in stock in the manchester OSNS? Can't wait to see them, sounds like a great idea :D

wobbly said:
I was really disappointed when I got my leaflet through, and they only go up to a size 20,:irked: So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do the bigger sizes for all us well upholstered geeks!!!

PMSL!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back