New facial brand wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oasis

Nail Mad
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm currently working full time mobile and from home. I'm looking for a new skin care supplier as my current one has rubbish customer service, despite being a good product/brand.
Does anyone have any good suggestions? I was wondering if Dermalogica supply mobile now, I know they didn't used to because they didn't want to flood the market but that seems a little odd when they sell it on QVC for anyone to buy!!??
I don't mind paying a bit out but would like something suitable for mobile/home based.
Thanks. Xxx

We have been trying out MONU over the past 3 months and clients are loving it xx

Eve Taylor's lovely... I asked the same question a month or 2 back and found unless your going to manage to sell alot of dermalogica products to your clients dermalogica generally Arnt interested in you they offer more support to people who shift alot of stock and spend more with them. I bought the eve taylor mobile kit and it's just perfect contains everything you need for a few different facials it's great means the start up cost isn't alot and you can try a lot of their products x

I would def get in contact with eve Taylor for facial products. The training is fantastic, they send you videos when they bring new products out to show you how to use them. A family run business through and through and you will even find eve at trade shows. You can also buy samples from them and I find this so good as nine out of ten times I will give them to the client to try and they will come back and buy to use at home. Prices brilliant and so is the mark up!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I am finding it really stressful - Either you have to train again to get or product or almost bankrupt yourself to meet the criteria of buying all £2500 Dermalogica ;-( If anyone knows of any real decent facial products that are professional that a you don't have to retrain for and B is not going to bankrupt me please hollow cheers

Look at Dr Renaud, their start up isn't extortionate. I worked for them for a while, lush products, very effective and I had good sales. They'll be at Pro Beauty in London if you're going. Or you can request an information pack. Their website is www.doctor-renaud.co.uk distributed in the UK by Skin Evolution

I am finding it really stressful - Either you have to train again to get or product or almost bankrupt yourself to meet the criteria of buying all £2500 Dermalogica ;-( If anyone knows of any real decent facial products that are professional that a you don't have to retrain for and B is not going to bankrupt me please hollow cheers

Have you looked at Eve Taylor as recommended? You can try their products with a really low outlay and you don't have to do their training to get started!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm in the same boat and looking to get in Eve Taylor as I'm told their products work well with MD. Does anyone know if you have to order one of the startup packs or can you just place a general first order?

From what I remember you have to email certs then you can order what you like. They do a really reasonably priced mobile kit that gives you a bit of everything.

I use a lot of their pre mixed oils for massage as well.

Vic x

From what I remember you have to email certs then you can order what you like. They do a really reasonably priced mobile kit that gives you a bit of everything.

I use a lot of their pre mixed oils for massage as well.

Vic x

That's great - thanks for replying. I'll give them a ring on Monday.

Linzi x

Latest posts

Back