New Glasgow Centre-Fingertips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmillieShellac

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me what day the new store in Glasgow opens and what time it opens? Thank you x

Sunday 3rd March ;)

Hi!

I read an article on the Scratch website last night and it said it was opening on 3rd of March.

Unsure about the opening time.

Perhaps give Sweet Squared a call in the morning or check out The Finger Tips Centre Facebook page.

Or maybe even PM WeeFee as S2 sent me a course calendar this morning and Fee is taking quite a few of the courses.

Opens 10 am cant wait ;) may camp out haha ;) xx

Yes, open day THIS Sunday from 10-4! Can't wait! :)

So excited can't wait, booked a little conversion course there too soon :)

So excited can't wait, booked a little conversion course there too soon :)

Is it the l+p conversion course Sharry? I've booked to go on it and the nail art one! So excited! But I fear I'll never be way from the place! :)

Where is it in glasgow could some one tell? I'm off t Glasgow in April!

Where is it in glasgow could some one tell? I'm off t Glasgow in April!

It's where the M77, M74 and M8 all meet!
Unit 8
Claremount Centre
Durham Street
Glasgow
G41 1BS
United Kingdom

Good morning geeks!

Who is heading off to The Centre (formerly The Fingertips Centre) launch day in Glasgow??

I am up fresh and sooo looking forward to it!

Hope to meet a few geeks there today.

Cxx

Yes today's the Day !!
I am sure it will be a great day, I wish I could go although I am sure Fiona, Fee and all of the usual suspect will be too busy for a chat and a catch up with me anyway.
I'll just need to pop in after all the hullabaloo has died down :wink2:

looking forward to seeing what its like and picking up some new shellac colours!

So do I need to take anything with me to purchase from here? Or will my account details be in the system? X

Give them a call and check.....
0141 427 7735

Thanks! X

Latest posts

Back