New Kaeso Manicure & Pedicure Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Has anyone bought or used the new Kaeso pedicure and manicure range that has just come out in Dennis Williams. I have been up for the vat free day and picked up the pedicure range which is quite a good price.

The scents are lovely, mandarin & mint yogurt and lime & ginger. I wanted some products which didnt smell of peppermint.

If anyone has any experience with these products i would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Hi

I have been using both the mani and pedi in this range and love them, the mani is my favourite smelling of raspberry & cotton. The hand scrub is great for dry areas but not too harsh as i have found with some.
Hope this helps and good luck with them :)

Thanks, i have only seen them today and have done a lovely pedicure on myself and my feet feel lovely.

I think they are fairly new to the suppliers, my local one stocks all of the kaeso range inc facials and these they have had for about 3 months.
I love the banana cracked heel repair its great for daily use x

hi yes I use these - I love the foot soak - mango and citrus and the berry hand soak is lovely too. I am going to try some of the other products too, as I have only tried those two so far.
:)

Hi Geeks,

Has anyone bought or used the new Kaeso pedicure and manicure range that has just come out in Dennis Williams. I have been up for the vat free day and picked up the pedicure range which is quite a good price.

The scents are lovely, mandarin & mint yogurt and lime & ginger. I wanted some products which didnt smell of peppermint.

If anyone has any experience with these products i would love to hear from you.

Thanks

i've just spotted this range in my local Capital store. I needed a new exfoliant and decided to try it and i'm in love with it. Lime & ginger, its fab. Was going to post a thread on this but you beat me to it :)
hoping to get the whole range and try mani too
xx

Ive just started using all of these products after being so indecisive as to what I wanted to use. Ive used lots of different products in the past but I love the kaeso range and they are so reasonable......I have stocked up on the mani and pedi range as well as all the facial range my clients much prefer this to the other ranges I was using and they smell so yummy. they have a great collection of aromatheapy oils too...Ive definately been converted and its great that they are free from parabens, sulphates,mineral oils and prpylene glycol so this has been a good selling point too..... will definately continue to use these thumbs up from me...

Hi I used the Kaeso Manicure and Pedicure Collection in the last salon I worked in and I am now going to use them to start up my own beauty room. They do smell so yummy and they are really rich, thick creams so they moisturise very well. All the clients who I have used them on previously have said they loved them and I'm sure all my new clients will too. They're a fantastic price as well...:)....xxxxxxx

Hi,

Same...

I saw them in Capital and bought most of the Hand and Feet range and I have only heard great comments from my clients.

Only annoying thing is my local Capital do not have any leaflets on the products and said they were due to get some in AGES ago, as I wanted to give my clients some more info on them, as they are a new product to the salon.

And also, on the back of the bottles, they have their website address, but it doesn't seem to exist??!!

If anyone has any additional info, please can you let me know where to get it from

Carly x

Posted via Mobile Device the products sound nice. Cant help thinking it's a rip off of Elemis's Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow though...

Latest posts

Back